X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: dell latitude e7250

Hello guys,

Mine is a Dell Latitude E7250
    I tried the bios from Post# 8, the ones posted by SMDFlea.
    With the non-pro bios the laptop take too long to boot up.
    Then it seen to work fine with the pro bios but there is no wifi and no network.
    I have tried all the drivers from the Dell website but still the same.
    I also checked all the settings in the bios and I cannot get a solution.

I will appreciate any suggestion for a possible solution.
    Thanks

Comment

It is bad to see when old members especially the one who shared the solution doesn't reply back to your comments, just because you are a New Member. but thanks anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by 5chematic View Post
        It is bad to see when old members especially the one who shared the solution doesn't reply back to your comments, just because you are a New Member. but thanks anyway.
        Whats problem you original bios?Post here i will fix..

Comment

Thank you imranromi, these are the two original files. I removed the bios password before dumping the images. but the problem is that computrace is enabled. then thats what I was after, but the two images that SMDFlea shared have issues.
          Thanks in advance pal.
          Attached Files

Comment

Thank you imranromi, these are the two original files. I removed the bios password before dumping the images. but the problem is that computrace is enabled. then thats what I was after, but the two images that SMDFlea shared have issues.
            Thanks in advance pal.
            I doubt it is possible to remove computrace with a new BIOS image, if that is the goal.
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
            Become a Badcaps supporter
            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
            Thanks to all supporters.​
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
              I doubt it is possible to remove computrace with a new BIOS image, if that is the goal.
              Usually you don't remove computrace from the image, what you can do is replace the image with another one that it is just like it. which it would normally work, but this time it did not worked for me.

Comment

Usually you don't remove computrace from the image, what you can do is replace the image with another one that it is just like it. which it would normally work, but this time it did not worked for me.
                I will repeat myself but once computrace is activated in the bios, it can not be deactivated, and no further changes will be allowed, and I doubt that flashing different bios image file will change the situation.
                All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                Become a Badcaps supporter
                >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                Thanks to all supporters.​
                Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                  I will repeat myself but once computrace is activated in the bios, it can not be deactivated, and no further changes will be allowed, and I doubt that flashing different bios image file will change the situation.
                  Vesko... I think you've never tried, that's why you have that thought. am telling you that once you replace the image with computrace in it with one that does not have ct, then it is gone. I have done it a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                    Try these, there`s 2 versions vPro and non-vPro ,depends on the system configuration.
                    Thx

Comment

Working...
                    X