CD Players cuts/skipping/pause/stop songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CD Players cuts/skipping/pause/stop songs

Hi all. Before 4 days, my receivers stop working, now my cd player make problems.
    The problem is on every cd disk, on every song /original, write, etc/, sometimes direct stop all songs, somethimes, skip, but 99% make this, you can see on the video clip.

First I clean lens gently, no result.
    Today i change optical lens kss-213b with same optical, the problem is the same.
    I solder all, but the problem is the same.

What do you think..., this problem may be from DAC... or something else?

Here is my video clips, the problem is on first 20 secont form video clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4I9...ature=youtu.be

Re: CD Players cuts/skipping/pause/stop songs

Some possibilities: Worn out tracking motor or spindle motor. Grease on the rails is gummy and the optics can't move smoothly. I'm going for a worn out tracking motor. This can be confirmed by looking at the motor drive error signal with an oscilloscope.
    Is it plugged in?

Comment

Do you thing is this a may a problem SAA7824. Tracking motor is good.

Comment

back to basics, is the lens clean. also what environment has it lived in, cigarette smoke and fog machine smoke can get into optics and cover lenses below the top one.

Comment

Try lubricating the wormshaft and slide.
          I've had many CD players skipping just because the oil/grease dried out and the pickup slide was sticking.

Comment

Say the brand and model.

Comment

I think the problem is the motor on the shpindel. I order 4 pieces from aliexpress. After 20-30 days i will tell you is this problem. I try with different motor /big one/, and 1-2 song , there is no problem, but.......i'll see

Comment

I changed the shpindel motor, the situation is may be the same.
                If i listen original disks , the problem /cuts-skipping/ is on every song, if i listen written disk the problem is may be sometimes very rare. Why?

Comment

An important notice about CD players .. An important factor is to make consideration of the CDs speed when using Audio discs on older ones . Most of them were technically created according to the increasing speeds in CDs Technology .
                  If you missed this important factor , you can face all kind of problems , from " no disc " , "Jittering" , "first and second track not playable " , etc .
                  To face those problems , one must acquire lower CDs speed according to how much older is his Audio system .
                  Also , one must understand that if he has an old system , like from 2010 and before , replacing a new CD won't make any difference . What he should do instead is acquiring Cds of 4x to 24x speed and lesser if he can , as they are truly rare now ..

Comment

Working...
                  X