Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 Blinks Panasonic TC-P50G20 Help to target the problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 4 Blinks Panasonic TC-P50G20 Help to target the problem.

Originally posted by tvtimmy View Post
    It is DEFINITELY a bad sc board. Do some testing on the IBGTs and you will find some shorted ones. There are repair kits that have up to 100 or so components to change. If you miss anything, that board goes up in smoke again. Way too hard for me to attempt a repair on that sc board.
    Yeah it's true. Do I have to change firmware. Some persons said we have to change firmware when you change SC Board?

I don't remove IGBT but when I test capacitor in parallel with IGBT it's around 0.1 ohms so it shorted.

My board finish by AF so I need TNPA5081AF board right ?
    Attached Files

Comment

You shouldn't have to change the firmware, but you must get the exact SC board with matching numbers and the suffix(AF).

Comment

It is DEFINITELY a bad sc board. Do some testing on the IBGTs and you will find some shorted ones. There are repair kits that have up to 100 or so components to change. If you miss anything, that board goes up in smoke again. Way too hard for me to attempt a repair on that sc board.
        Ok I found a brand new one on aliexpress hope it will be ok. Everywhere else it's out of stock.

Comment

You shouldn't have to change the firmware, but you must get the exact SC board with matching numbers and the suffix(AF).
          Thank you again for your help.
          There a wait to avoid this board to died again ? How so much IGBT can blow at the same time🤦*♂️🤦*♂️🤦*♂️

Comment

I received the new board but there are a only two caps instead of 3. Should I add the third on the new board?
            Attached Files

Comment

As long as you have purchased the correct board number with the correct suffix, I wouldn't worry about it.

Comment

Hello everyone, so here I changed my SC board. but still the same problem. However, this time the power supply's power off click is slightly longer to come. I still have the same 10 blinks when the TV is plugged. When I turn on the TV, immediately after the first clicks, the TV turns on without any code, but after 10 seconds goes off with the code 10 blinks. Could you help me with that? Thank you

Comment

After the procedure for shorted P15V. I have a resistance of 0.5kohms by connecting the SS board. disconnecting it, I go up to 3 Mohms. It looks like a defective SS board. I hope it stops there.)

Comment

What I need to know before order the SS board ? Are there several versions? Which number on the board is important? Thank you again for your help.

Comment

As long as you have purchased the correct board number with the correct suffix, I wouldn't worry about it.
                      No body can help me ?

Comment

The white sticker should have the info on it.board will have the Tnpa.......sticker will have the 2 letter suffix on it.

Comment

Have you checked the IGBT on the replacement sc board to make sure they are not shorted? One common this is for a failed buffer board to damage the sc board. I have rebuilt many of the sc boards and it is very rare to have a bad ss board with this model.

Comment

Originally posted by nicholas1110 View Post
                            Have you checked the IGBT on the replacement sc board to make sure they are not shorted? One common this is for a failed buffer board to damage the sc board. I have rebuilt many of the sc boards and it is very rare to have a bad ss board with this model.
                            Ok but when I unplug the SS bord that remove the short on the P15V On the P board. 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by nicholas1110 View Post
                              The SC board is brand new.

Comment

Originally posted by autoperformance View Post
                                After the procedure for shorted P15V. I have a resistance of 0.5kohms by connecting the SS board. disconnecting it, I go up to 3 Mohms. It looks like a defective SS board. I hope it stops there.)
                                oops ... was looking at the wrong circuit... sorry for my post
                                Last edited by budwich; 09-12-2019, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Finally replace the SS board. 4 blinks disappeared but 10 blinks appeared. Don't know what to do now! Discouraging!
                                  Last edited by autoperformance; 10-17-2019, 07:30 PM.

Comment

I did some tests on the P board. I disconnected all the board wires and at pin # 1 of the P6 connector the resistance stabilized at 7.5 kohms. Is it considered a short circuit?

Comment

Doing the test for the A board chart indicated to disconnect the A1 connector and turn on the television. Which would indicate if the A board is good or not. The television turned on for 3 seconds and a big bang is heard. no more blinks display. However, the pin # 1 of the SC Board is short circuit. The board was brand new. grrrrr. Is this the pannel?

Comment

Board SS also short now. What is happening ? What problems could the board SS and SC burn twice?

Comment

Help please

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                          X