PB Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PB Items

The Platinum 1 LIVES! With the hardwork of install the damn PSU by Liteon it turns on and functions Funny, It hates Navigator LOL!

Comment

I found the front section of the PB Executive 3166D this morning. As stated earlier, the case is exactly the same as the 486.

For those wondering, the Elite Built sticker came from one of the lockers at high school.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Heihachi_73 View Post
        I found the front section of the PB Executive 3166D this morning. As stated earlier, the case is exactly the same as the 486.

For those wondering, the Elite Built sticker came from one of the lockers at high school.
        My Legend 115 Supreme looks exactly like that, except the model tag says "Legend 115 Supreme" and my CD drive is a generic-looking 4x NEC (no branding on the front, no play button, and it's white... in fact, all of the plastics are still white).

Comment

There used to be a "Designed For Windows 95" sticker next to the Pentium one, but I ripped it off when 98 was installed.

Comment

Anyone else wanting to donate PB crap to me? I am very interested in this old junk for some reason LOL!

Comment

Working...
            X