Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need K55A Bios Dump Repair

Originally posted by peste View Post
    the posted bios is longer..be careful when writing and reading..try..if it doesn't work, post pictures with the stickers on the motherboard (white or green) ..
    Thank you sir. I will try this again and let you know if it fix the problem. If not then i will post here the photo of my motherboard. Thanks again for the help,much appreciated.

Comment

the posted bios is longer..be careful when writing and reading..try..if it doesn't work, post pictures with the stickers on the motherboard (white or green) ..
      Hello sir, have a nice day. Update the board that i'm working on. I tried your uploaded bios sir but unfortunately the problem didn't solve. At first it powers on with the fan not spinning,but the display comes on. After a few seconds the fan spins slowly then it spins like crazy(very fast) then the laptop restarts again doing the same thing. i did check the processor heatsink if it is overheating and no,i even put a fresh thermal compound on the processor.
      I've attached here the original photo of my motherboard sir if you can help me fix the bios or something in the board. thanks so much in advanced for your time helping other people.

PS: Additional information sir. I did notice this chip(encircled with red) getting hot during booting and rebooting of the board. I don't know if it's normal.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by SirangKap; 02-03-2021, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SirangKap View Post
        Hello sir, have a nice day. Update the board that i'm working on. I tried your uploaded bios sir but unfortunately the problem didn't solve. At first it powers on with the fan not spinning,but the display comes on. After a few seconds the fan spins slowly then it spins like crazy(very fast) then the laptop restarts again doing the same thing. i did check the processor heatsink if it is overheating and no,i even put a fresh thermal compound on the processor.
        I've attached here the original photo of my motherboard sir if you can help me fix the bios or something in the board. thanks so much in advanced for your time helping other people.

PS: Additional information sir. I did notice this chip(encircled with red) getting hot during booting and rebooting of the board. I don't know if it's normal.
        try..
        Attached Files
        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

try..
          thank you sir for the help. i will try again this one and let you know if it will fix the problem.

Comment

try..
            this didn't solve the problem sir. still the same status as i mentioned above.

Comment

Re: Need K55A Bios Dump

Hello.. Have a good day to everyone.
              Please help,can anybody here help me clear the ME region of this bios,so that i can test it to my asus motherboard? i tried it today and it powers on,the fan spins the same as before but now it is not restarting. maybe this will work if the me region will be cleared.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SirangKap View Post
                Hello.. Have a good day to everyone.
                Please help,can anybody here help me clear the ME region of this bios,so that i can test it to my asus motherboard? i tried it today and it powers on,the fan spins the same as before but now it is not restarting. maybe this will work if the me region will be cleared.
                try..
                Attached Files
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

try..
                  Update;

I tried this bios you have uploaded sir,but it seems that there is no solution to my laptop. i tried many bios version but the status is still the same. some are worse and some are better than other. but just the same,the problem didn't solve. i will attached here a video of my laptop showing your bios and notice how the fan spins.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for your effort.

Comment

Originally posted by qayyum786 View Post
                      try
                      You saved my ass kind sir, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X