No announcement yet.

Apple Mac pro 13" A1502 820- 3476-A no power, need schematic and boardview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Apple Mac pro 13" A1502 820- 3476-A no power, need schematic and boardview

You guys rock! Thanks so much for sharing this epic material.

Comment

Thanks all

Comment

Originally posted by yakideo View Post
        Here are the board view and schematic. Good luck with your repair.
        Thanks for sharing

Comment

You sir are a sir

Comment

you have also a schematic and board view for 820-4924-a thanks

Comment

Спасибо. Нашёл необходимую схему.

Comment

Hi,

i search the capacitor C7431, find on the pdf

68UF
                20%
                16V
                POLY-TANT
                CASE-D2E-SM

but i don't find the customer code for buy it.
                Can someone help me?

thansk
                Antonio

Comment

Originally posted by fallucch View Post
                  Hi,

i search the capacitor C7431, find on the pdf

68UF
                  20%
                  16V
                  POLY-TANT
                  CASE-D2E-SM

but i don't find the customer code for buy it.
                  Can someone help me?

thansk
                  Antonio
                  Ciao Antonio, puoi tranquillamente installare il 47uF/10V e sicuramente dovrai sostituire il fusibile da 8A.

Comment

Ciao,

scusa ma dov'è il fusibile? non mi sembra bruciato perchè quando attacco la spina il consensatore fuma

grazie.

Comment

Originally posted by fallucch View Post
                      Ciao,

scusa ma dov'è il fusibile? non mi sembra bruciato perchè quando attacco la spina il consensatore fuma

grazie.
                      e allora ancora non è saltata la protezione' buon per te. Sostituisci solo il condensatore.

Comment

Thank you so, so much,

Comment

Thank you very much!!!

Comment

Originally posted by piernov View Post
                            Hello,

I have a question: how do you swap between one side and the other in Openboardview?.When I open a .brd file, I am able to see one side only (or maybe both at the same time, one over another...).

Any ideas?.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

space bar, or middle-mouse-click and it'll flip to the same point on the opposite side of the board.
                              YouTube Repair Videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/19PLD73
                              FlexBV BoardView software - Linux/OSX/Windows - http://pldaniels.com/flexbv

Comment

Originally posted by inflex View Post
                                space bar, or middle-mouse-click and it'll flip to the same point on the opposite side of the board.
                                Thanks a lot, inflex! (in spite I can't understand the term "middle-mouse-click).

Comment

If your mouse has a scroll-wheel... click it down, should flip the board
                                  YouTube Repair Videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/19PLD73
                                  FlexBV BoardView software - Linux/OSX/Windows - http://pldaniels.com/flexbv

Comment

thank you for sharing

Comment

If your mouse has a scroll-wheel... click it down, should flip the board
                                      Alright! Understood, inflex! Thanks again!

Comment

ty
                                        I wonder if your BRD file was/is corrupted? Try the one included in the attached ZIP.

Comment

Thank you !!!

Comment

Working...
                                          X