This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hola me conocen como Shiftybos en el ramo en México y mi nombre es César, mi empresa es Sipreq&News®, soy ingeniero en sistemas y microelectrónica, gusto de visitar foros de este tipo, porque siempre hay algo interesante en ellos y a la vez siempre hay algo que se puede aportar,
    saludos a todos y tratare de apoyar lo más que pueda

Comment

Hi everyone,

Looking at re-capping a DFI nF4 board (or a few) so I figured it's about time I register here

Comment

Greetings from Sweden

Dear forum members!

I am a general dreamer and I tend to collect on projects that I would like to do, if there wasn't so many other things life needed of me. I usually think and search for information during an extended period of time before jumping into a project. I most often succeed, even though it takes quite some time before commencing.

What brought me to the forum was the amber light of doom from my NAD C320BEE and I found a nice thread with pictures in this forum. My intention is to post pictures from my NAD C320BEE and ask for help from you in terms of diagnosis and best approach on repair.

I work on different things, cars, electric toothbrushes, computers and mechanical stuff of unspecified origin. I would consider myself a happy newbie.

Thank you for letting me join the community!

Best regards,
        Holm422

Comment

Hello!

Been building and troubleshooting desktops since I was 15. But mainly part-for-part replacements. My only soldering attempt was replacing connectors on a gfx card, which fortunately was a success despite diving straight into it without much knowledge. Have a passion for repairing things because less waste = better world.

Found this forum while researching on fixes for my dead LG 47LW6500. Looking forward to getting it fixed with the community's help!

Comment

hello

im kindoff a handyman looking for some hidden resources ^^
            here for a macbook boardview
            ty for your help

ps: odd way to sign the guestbook :P

Comment

Jack of all trades looking to repair anything.

Comment

Hello to all, my name is Dave and I am getting close to retirement and always had an interest in electronics and trouble shooting malfunctioning items from battery chargers to stereos. I have started assembling equipment, multi meters etc, and have questions.
                Best.

Comment

hello
                  i am vikram suresh
                  working at vikram techonologies laptop service eng..
                  @Erode/Tamilnadu/India

Comment

Hello
                    I am BOOPATHI RAMESH
                    SRI HAYA TECH
                    Laptop,projector,etc...
                    .25mmChip level replacement technician
                    From
                    Erode,Sivagiri,Tamilnadu

Comment

Hi,
                      I'm Chris,
                      No formal education in electronics, but a ham radio / electronics hobbyist.
                      Started with simple appliance repair (relays, fuses, caps), now want to learn more.

Comment

Hello, My Name is Stephen a graduate of Physics. am very delightful of joining this great forum, with high expectations to gain from guru's & Tech Expert. thanks & god bless.

Comment

Hi guys, I found this place when I was searching for fixes TV power and display problems.
                          Was into Electronics way back (My first 'computer' was an Ohio Superboard in about '78 - I seem to remember that upgrading from 4K to 8K RAM was about £40!! )

Realising that my brain has started to turning to Jelly I've been picking up a couple of Dead TVs and having a go at fixing them - Currently trying to sort out the Back Lights on a Philips 50PUT6400/12 - which is what brought me here.

Hope to have regain some skills and have a bit of fun.

Comment

Hello all! I found this website when trying to repair a RCA television from 2013. I am really hoping to search the forum and get some help locating a specific firmware for a main board I replaced.

Comment

Originally posted by richjaye View Post
                              Hi
                              I just joined badcaps a few weeks ago. I have been reading your post for several years and this is the only site I have trusted for information. Everyone at Badcaps are great with the help and information. Glad to be a member
                              R.J.
                              I too went this route! Honestly, I am one of those people that have the google fu to not need to ask questions most of the time. I have used badcaps off and on for the last 10 years I think. Finally decided I would give back a bit.

“Men always seem to think about their
                              past before they die, as though they were
                              frantically searching for proof that they
                              truly lived.”
                              – Jet (Cowboy Bebop) -

Comment

Hey guys!
                                I found this website whilst searching for answers on my faulty TV. Hopefully I may be able to get an insight as to what the cause is, and this site looks like it has the answers :o
                                Thanks

Comment

Hi Guys

nice to meet all they tech guys especially when you need advise.

so a long story short....a noob with the only knowledge to plug a tv in lol, but very interested in electronics ect, so keen on learning.

Comment

Hi about a frenchie, 41 year old, teacher, 2 children. thanks to you

Comment

Hello everyone! (If anyone ever reads these?)

Just looking for some assistance on this forums for a EEPROM replacement to fix a Polaroid TV ;3

Cheers, look forward to hopefully getting this sorted with some much needed help

Comment

Re: Hi from MoonShadow

Originally posted by MoonShadow View Post
                                        Hi peoples,

I'm from Sydney Australia and have been in the software development side of computers for 15 years now. Along the way I have build a few machines, for work and home, but don't think I should be given a soldering iron even if my life depended on it .

I am not sure how happy I am to find this forum as I have a VP6 with system freeze issues so I guess I will be replacing my mobo. I had been getting HDD failures as well, so I bought 2 new HDD to replace the RAID array with issues and the problem went away .... until I finished installing all my software, then another freeze.

Are there any thread around with lists of SAFE mobos that do not have cap issues? I am looking but have not found any yet.

Ideally I need a mobo with 4 ATA/100 channels so that I can attach the 5HDD and 2 Optical drives from my VP6 (raid or not I need the space).

Welcome any help.
                                        Hiy

Comment

Muchas gracias por aceptarme en el grupo, soy de Colombia y trabajo en el área de informática, espero que compartamos mutuamente conocimientos siempre en procura de mejorar. Dios los bendiga.

Comment

Working...
                                          X