Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox 360 xenon error code 0023 !

Bonjour everyone.

any one familiar with the old school 360 xenons the 2005 models.

i have secondary error 0023 and primary code is 3 RLOD.

Re: Xbox 360 xenon error code 0023 !

Oh man, I used to know these right off top of my head, but I can't remember almost any of them now.

If I remember correctly (or anything at all!), 0023 is RAM-related. Means either bad memory chip or bad connection from GPU to memory (most likely the latter case).

On the other hand, this site suggests Southbridge or ANA/HANA related issue. Personally, I've never seen issues with the old ANA chips (the ones with pins on the side). And the only HANA-related failures I've seen were no power at all (Xbox acting completely dead) and successful boot (going by Xbox 360 front lights) but not video at all. So I don't think it would be the ANA/HANA.

Southbridge... I've rarely seen issues with that one. Really, 99% of the time, it's the GPU chip. A reflow does have a good chance of bringing back the console back to life. But don't expect that repair to last, regardless if you reflow or reball the GPU. It's the GPU itself that fails most of the time. Really, the main problem is heat on these Xbox 360's. The more "proper" solution is to remove the DVD drive and install a CPU-style heatsink on the GPU and sped up the fans. Then it might actually have a chance at lasting some time.

Comment

Thanks for your replay.
      I will do a reflow as a reball will do no change. it doesnt matter how long it will last

This console is a JTAG . how much do you think i can sell it for . it is a rare model

Comment

Originally posted by SistMaticZ View Post
        This console is a JTAG . how much do you think i can sell it for . it is a rare model
        I can't say for sure, as this will depend on how popular (or not) these consoles are in your region.

Here, I still see people trying to sell them for $20-30 with controllers and a few games on the side, included. But often, it's not hard to find one even for free or less than $10. So a more rare model like yours may not earn you that much more. But you can always try starting the price a little higher and then lowering it over the course of a few months until it sells. Check your local classifieds and see if there are any other offerings to give you an idea of how to price yours. Most likely, anything over $40 will not sell - at least here where I live.
        Last edited by momaka; 09-14-2019, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Ok i will keep it for myself then . better.

Comment

Working...
          X