• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vox mini 3 amp

PM sent.

Comment

Hi Midibob, are you still doing the replacement D boards?
      If so how much, posted the Sheffield.
      Regards acman.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Hey Midibob,

I have the same problem with the Vox mini 3 and need a daughterboard + instructions. Can I order them on this path with you?

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Hi midibob,
              Same issue as everyone else, I've tested the resistance between the speaker cables and ground and the results indicate a blown chip, do you still have boards available? Cheers Dave

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Hi all, does anyone have scheme of connecting daughter board to motherboard?

Comment

Do you mean my daughter boards? There's no schematic just some fitting instructions. If you mean something else, there's no diagrams for this model that I'm aware of.

Comment

Midibob, I have another one, but I need feeting instruction, i guess the same points on motherboard to connect my daughter board - it needs 5volt + -, signal input + - , and what is clear - connect it to speaker. I will be very happy for your fitting instructions!

Comment

PM sent

Comment

I have a Vox Mini 3 that has a speaker that doesn't seem to work , but I do hear sound from the headphones jack. Seems you have something to fix that? I am interested to know about price and shipping to Quebec. Thanks

Comment

Hey midibob, I've got the same issue going on so I think your daughterboard would most likely fix it. Just wondering if you still have some and would ship to Australia? Cheers!

Comment

PM's sent

Comment

Hi midibob, same issue with a Vox mini 3, no sound. I'd like to get your daughter board to fix this amp.
                                My e-mail address is : gilles.coffineau@free.fr
                                I d'like to have informations about price and shipping to France.
                                Thanx in advance
                                Milio

Comment

Hi Milio,

Email sent.

Comment

Hi Midibob,

I have the same issue, could we discuss the possibility of sending one of your boards to France ?

Thank you

Comment

Pas problem,

PM sent.

Comment

hi midibob, hope you are still showing an interest in the vox mini 3. just bought one knowing it didnt work and hoping there was some fun into look at why and if it was fixable. found your thread here. i dont think my problem (challenge) is what people have been describing but thought because of your obvious knowledge of the you may be able to add something.

my mini 3 aux in works thru headphone and speakers but neither the guitar jack nor mic jack work. nothing, not a crackle hum not a buzz. different i think from what's described in this thread. any thoughts thanks . russell holden (rholden49@gmail.com)

Comment

Hi Russell,

I've not come across that before. My only thoughts would be to try and trace the inputs through to where they join up with the input from the aux connector and work backwards from there.

I can't remember if the aux volume is controlled by the master volume or not?

Bob

Comment

Working...
                                          X