Panasonic TX-PR50G20 vertical bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic TX-PR50G20 vertical bar

On my tv Panasonic TX-PR50G20,there was a bad pay main TNPH0838.For the replacement I bought, the exact same TV with a broken screen. I took it off main TNPH0838,I put it on my TV. It started up, everything works, but on the screen there is a light vertical strip, approximately 7,5см (3inch).
    Attached Files
    Last edited by fant83; 01-07-2019, 02:55 AM.

Re: Panasonic TX-PR50G20 vertical bar

Was the bar there before the replacement ? Looks like a bad buffer IMO, but hopefully someone more experienced with plasmas will reply.
    Wattevah...

Comment

Originally posted by Dannyx View Post
      Was the bar there before the replacement ? Looks like a bad buffer IMO, but hopefully someone more experienced with plasmas will reply.
      It was not. Initially, there were 4 blinks on the TV, it burned down SC Board TNPA5081.Found in another city master, who took up the repair SC Board TNPA5081.And at the same time asked to send him to check main TNPH0838.
      TNPA5081 he did not repair, sent another working fee. And instead of mine TNPH0838,sent another with 42 inch models and not working. And the master was gone, the phone does not take. I had to look for another main tnph0838.
      I tried to put another C3 Buffer Board TNPA5101,The problem did not solve, the band remained.

Comment

What are you saying?......He stole your Main Bd. and gave you a different board and then you got this problem???

Comment

This is A to C boards flat cable poorly inserted, dirty or damaged. At least in my G11 plasma the same thing hapenned, but it wasn't rainbow colored lines, just black but i still could see part of the output image between them, could be C to panel flat bad contact too.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew F. Ali View Post
            What are you saying?......He stole your Main Bd. and gave you a different board and then you got this problem???
            Sorry for my bad English, I am writing through a translator.
            Yes, it turns out he stole, replaced by non-working tnph0838.
            So I bought the same TV with a broken screen. And I took tnph0838 from it.And I got a vertical bar.
            On a TV with a broken screen. I found a burning address loop driver. Just in the place where I have a vertical bar. Could it damage tnph0838?
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Biruslapio View Post
              This is A to C boards flat cable poorly inserted, dirty or damaged. At least in my G11 plasma the same thing hapenned, but it wasn't rainbow colored lines, just black but i still could see part of the output image between them, could be C to panel flat bad contact too.
              Checked many times. I changed the cables, cleaned the connectors.

Comment

No. It shouldn't damage your new board.

Comment

The tv with the cracked screen and damaged (address loop driver ic) May have also damaged the main board, So when you install it in your tv with the good screeen you will see the fault because the main board ic that drives the panel address drive ic is damaged.

Comment

Originally posted by R_J View Post
                    The tv with the cracked screen and damaged (address loop driver ic) May have also damaged the main board, So when you install it in your tv with the good screeen you will see the fault because the main board ic that drives the panel address drive ic is damaged.
                    Tell me, can this be software damage? Eeprom firmware will not help. Only replacing ic?

Comment

Working...
                    X