Samsung UE32F5000AKXZT does not work anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung UE32F5000AKXZT does not work anymore

Suddenly, my TV does not work anymore. It powers on and the display become more bright, but the TV does not respond to any command, nor via remote control neither via manual control (the one behind the TV itself). To shut it down I have to remove the electrical wire

What can be the problem in your opinion? Can I solve it in some way?

Re: Samsung UE32F5000AKXZT does not work anymore

main board failed

Comment

I opened the TV. The main board is apparently intact (apart the fact Samsung did not put two screws...). Probably it's a fuse?

I know that exists a sort of "dryer" that can be passed at short distance all over a motherboard. In this way it liquefies the fuses. If the fuses are auto-restoring ones, when they solidify again they are restored.

Do you think that in this case I can try to use such a system?

Comment

Up... ô¿ô

Comment

Just scrap it
          Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Emh, I know it costs very few bucks, but since I do not use TV very much, this is a good excuse to learn how to repair circuit boards.

I do not remember what was the name of the "board dryer". Anyway I know there are methods to identify broken fuse and restore them. Do you have some suggestion?

Comment

Originally posted by Marco Sulla View Post
              I know that exists a sort of "dryer" that can be passed at short distance all over a motherboard. In this way it liquefies the fuses. If the fuses are auto-restoring ones, when they solidify again they are restored.
              There is no such thing.

Measure voltages from the PSU and make sure they are all correct to begin with.

Comment

Working...
              X