Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharp Aquos Blink Codes

Hi everyone,

I recently received a Sharp Aquos LC-46D65U because it had no picture or sound for that matter.

I was wondering if anyone knew the front panel blink codes and what they meant.

This tv will blink both POWER and OCP twice together followed by 3 OCP blinks.. repeats...

Thanks =)

EDIT: I have read the service manual 4+ times but it says zip about the blink codes. Grrrr...
    Last edited by Doming0; 08-28-2011, 01:23 PM.

Re: Sharp Aquos Blink Codes

I should have called this thread Sharp Aquos LC-46D65U Power Issue...

Comment

"Its a UR6volt rail failure and its either the powerboard or the mainboard thats the issue here, Sharp unfortunately didn't do a good job with their blink code software only sometimes indicating a 2 board diagnosis, so I don't think this voltage can be isolated to the powerboard however if you can use a multimeter it may be possible to at least isolate the fault to one board or the other?"

This is an answer I got on another forum.. can anyone verify? I will be attempting to troubleshoot this sometime this week.

Comment

Some closer inspection revealed an Optical audio port that was apparently damaged. (Owner says that they pulled it off the wall without detaching the cable.)

Does this lead anyone else to a theory?
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X