Sanyo DP26647 sound, backlight, picture sometimes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanyo DP26647 sound, backlight, picture sometimes

I had thought I revived this by replacing a a few caps on the power board and it seemed to keep the picture longer - now picture comes on but freezes then goes black (with back light). I ordered in a t-con board but no improvement... I am at a loss because there is a lot of complaints and a few repairs mentioned but nothing specific. Any assistance here is greatly appreciated. I have 2 projections in my home that have been revived through my research, diagnosis, and repair but these lcds have been more troublesome. I set it aside for a while until I was asked to repair a neighbors samsung lcd with a no-power problem. needed 1 cap and repaired... This is killing me - need help! If there are fuses to check, they are not jumping out at me like the pico fuses on the projection tvs. I can give a detailed picture on request - I have tried different brands of caps based upon this site and don't currently have the size (physical). Pictures are available here - https://picasaweb.google.com/oceanstereo/20110823
    Last edited by oceanguy; 08-23-2011, 06:04 PM.

Re: Sanyo DP26647 sound, backlight, picture sometimes

Realized the sizes were too large so I put them to Picasa - uploaded a few here...
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X