Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CH341a SPI / I²C programmer

Here's version 3.41 free version.

I have not tested it to see if it works. I excluded the key.dat file, which I believe contains my registration information, but it should be good to go I believe.

Can someone please test on a Windows machine to see if it works? I created in zip archive in Linux.
    Attached Files
    -- Law of Expanding Memory: Applications Will Also Expand Until RAM Is Full

Comment

only one exe, did you delete a paid version from the archive?

Comment

Originally posted by Spork Schivago View Post
        Here's version 3.41 free version.
        Latest version is 1.34 release 2017.07.08
        Last edited by megaraider; 08-01-2018, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stj View Post
          Actually you only need one file from that achieve…
          Check your pm box

Comment

Yes, that and the key.dat file.

According to the programmer, if we distribute the paid version, we lose our license for life.

I took this to mean the exe and key.dat file, which I believe holds my registration data.

It's 5$ for the paid version with lifetime upgrades. I thought that was worth it. You could probably always go to the developers site and request the latest free version.

Comment

Originally posted by megaraider View Post
              Latest version is 1.34 release 2017.07.08
              Whoops. Accidently had a typo there. I typed the firmware version of the first NAND I ever dumped, on the PS3, which was version 3.41. Sorry about that.

The latest version I have is version 1.34. I can see if there's an even newer version if you'd like.

I've been sick. Doc put me on a med I was allergic too, then put me on a second one I was allergic too! And worse part, it was right in my records! Had to go to the er and everything! The first one, it wasn't fully noticeable until he increased it to a higher dose and added the second one. I guess the pharmacy even caught it, and called the office, but they did some override thing and had the pharmacist prescribe it anyway!

It sucks though, because you can't stop either cold turkey, but the ER says because of the reaction, stop them cold turkey. They wanted to hospitalize me while I came off them, because they said they didn't know what was going to happen, but coming off either could be really dangerous, and docs normally don't take a person off either just like that. They ween it down, but coming off both at the same time, they don't think they ever heard about that before.

The good news, they sent a note to the doc and asked that he actually read my record before prescribing me any more meds. Feeling a bit better finally.

Comment

Actually you only need one file from that achieve…
                Check your pm box
                Would that be the DataBase.DAT file?

I know there are some bug fixes with the actual exe, something with the erase and verify function I believe, where in the past, with certain chips, it'd show the chip wasn't properly programmed when it was if a certain condition existed.

I included what was given to me, although I believe you're right. The company that writes the drivers might have a newer version of those drivers as well. I believe they're the ones who made the first CH341 or the real one, not the knock offs, if there are any knock offs. They were nice and helpful to me.

They provided Linux serial drivers for the CH341 for me (that compile as a module I believe). I was trying to get the developer of the software I uploaded to release a Linux version, but he said there were no parallel Linux drivers (or maybe it was serial) for Linux). However, after the company gave me both sets, it just never happened.

Comment

yes, he's saying to swap the database file after you start the old software.
                  the developer is concerned about hacks, his windows versions are obfuscated by an encrypted self-extracting compression header - that he seems to have modified!
                  he *really* does not want OliDebug, IDApro or SoftICE working on that file!!

as for "doctors", white coats are the new clown outfits - red noses & floppy boots are the past!!
                  Last edited by stj; 08-06-2018, 05:28 AM.

Comment

The good news, they sent a note to the doc and asked that he actually read my record before prescribing me any more meds. Feeling a bit better finally.
                    You can't put your life in someone else hands just because he's a “doctor”…!
                    I do have the habit of checking every med active substance and read the leaflet.
                    Having known allergies you should be even more careful.

Glad to know you're feeling better now

as for "doctors", white coats are the new clown outfits - red noses & floppy boots are the past!!
                    I agree, at least most are...

Comment

he *really* does not want OliDebug, IDApro or SoftICE working on that file!!
                      For 5 bucks would it be worth...??!
                      Last time i've checked, using v1.30, runtime disassemble code saved into a file was slightly over 100MB

Comment

that was not the code, it was the alocated space.
                        it included the work area for the rom content and the decompressed database file.

Comment

stj

I think you misunderstood me…
                          I was not referring to the working memory set size nor any other.

The program runtime size is 0x3F5000 = [CH341A_130.exe, CH341A_130.exe+3F4FFF]
                          When code is disassembled and saved, into a text formatted file, this file size is slightly over 100MB

(Not disassembled straight forward from the exe file but rather from the program runtime space,
                          since the exe is obfuscated using themida v2 like against piracy.)

Comment

yes, but the dissasembly probably includes the data tables.

Comment

You can't put your life in someone else hands just because he's a “doctor”…!
                              I do have the habit of checking every med active substance and read the leaflet.
                              Having known allergies you should be even more careful.

Glad to know you're feeling better now

I agree, at least most are...
                              That's part of the issue. When I got out of the Corps, some idiot doc diagnosed me with PTSD and tried treating it with weird medications, like seroquel, zyprexa, zoloft, etc. Those had real negative reactions. I finally left and gave up on docs.

Then time passed, almost two decades, so I go to a different office, and they have me sign releases to get my previous records. They all say if there's a conflict in the meds, the pharmacy will catch it, though. Well, the pharmacy did catch it and they called the office. The nurses were the ones who said the doc wanted me on these meds and did the override, without talking to the actual doctor.

Thankfully, one of my friends is a doctor at a hospital, and he called and talked the actual prescribing doc, who had me to go the ER and they discontinued them.

But the bad news is I'm not better. There where a bunch of tests they ran and they kept on running tests. Now it's once a week they run blood tests and on Monday, they're sending this doc to my house to talk to me about getting resources in the house for free, where they can help me stay out of the hospital as long as possible.

Anyway, one thing I'm dealing with is pain, and it sucks, but I can still function through that. This fatigue, not being able to breath when I'm on my back or stomach, sleeping 3 hours a night, feeling like I got the flu all the time, that makes it really hard to take care of my daughter and my wife can't take off right now.

But now my liver hurts so bad, I think it might be time to go to the ER. Doctor said my body should have fought this one disease off a long time ago and wants more tests ran to see if maybe something else is going on which might be making it harder for my body to fight things off (like an auto-immune disease, although they've already did an ANA test on me a few times).

I won't be on for a while guys. Sorry.

Comment

auto-amune diseases are caused by vaccines - avoid them.
                                had a familly member almost destroyed by flue vaccine.

Comment

But the bad news is I'm not better. There where a bunch of tests they ran and they kept on running tests. Now it's once a week they run blood tests and on Monday (...)
                                  Sorry to ear that.
                                  Running a bunch of blood tests every week, for the same markers, will only catch your body reaction.
                                  IMO you should ask for a deeper analysis. If our body should have fought it and he's not, it becomes mandatory to go deeper and find the cause, break the circle you're in.
                                  Wish you a quick and full recovery.

Comment

your a cash cow right now, these tests are expensive and your a repeat customer - they have no incentive to find the problem.

Comment

hi everyone i have a biostar x370gtn with w25q128fwsq bios chip but the 1.34v software didnt recognize it..i use usb c341a ...what is the problem?

Comment

maybe worth a read of this thread
                                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=69145

Comment

the developer is concerned about hacks, his windows versions are obfuscated by an encrypted self-extracting compression header - that he seems to have modified!
                                          How would something like that work? Isn't the header read by the OS to determine the various offsets, etc? If the header is a compressed encrypted header, how could it self-extract / decrypt / etc?

I'm not trying to hack the program, I'm just interested. That type of info could come in handy with certain programming projects.

I don't think there's a way in C to specify a specific header for the compiled executable, is there? Someone would have to use a 3rd party program or modify the header themselves, wouldn't they?

Comment

Working...
                                          X