Plasma new on on me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plasma new on on me

I have a Panasonic 42 Plasma pt # TH 42pz80U any how when i got it it looked good but it appeared to be that someone or somehow the aspect had been shrunk up to where on each side there is a 4 inch dark section the top and bottom are fine just the sides i cannot adjust that back and it affects the menu and anything else it is not the buffer boards i can remove the straps and it is different size and different looking in general I then thought it was the A board and looked it over couldn't see nor find any issue so i sent it in for repair thinking it must be it . It came back with a note nothing wrong with this board ??? Now what could it be the little control board that attaches to the buffers but like I said if i remove the affected leash area it looks very different . any ideas i could attach a picture but it looks normal aside from the two sides are blacked out about 4 to 5 inches ,
    Hobbiest with some skills need to learn Lots also have a large colection of spare boards if anyone needs ask I may have

Re: Plasma new on on me

Can you show us a picture? Have you tried the ASPECT ratio button?
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Re: Plasma new on on me

Sounds like it had the wrong board installed (smaller model) or you still have an issue with settings.

You should be able to really stretch the picture out on a plasma pending aspect settings.

Also make sure your input is not the problem.

The panasonics have a lot of setting adjustments and having the correct remote is a must with a plasma tv.

Is the pz80u a commercial moniter?

Comment

Working...
      X