Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using an ESR Meter (and Reference Chart)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Using an ESR Meter (and Reference Chart)

Originally posted by SteveNielsen View Post
    You're a snob. Keep up the attitude and I'm sure you'll get sent to the corner again.
    Why do you care of where I will be send?

Just continue eating your hamburgers and ice creams and keep crying due internet that your wallet is full of holes.
    Last edited by Kiriakos GR; 07-23-2014, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiriakos GR View Post
      With out an true LCR meter at hand you may not even build an stereo amplifier that both channels will have the same volume output or frequencies response.
      Perhaps, but likely the difference will be inaudible so nobody but audiophools will care.
      "Tantalum for the brave, Solid Aluminium for the wise, Wet Electrolytic for the adventurous"
      -David VanHorn

Comment

Why, after already being temp banned, do you try and continue to stir shit up?
        Is it a Greek thing? Pride? Everybody is dumb except you?
        Can't you see this forum family is very peace full and try to help who ever has interest in the same thing that interest us? We don't care if you have the money to buy the best equipment possible or if you can barely afford the cash for a few caps.
        There is no discrimination here but the way you are going I might have a thing against Greek.
        If you can't say anything useful that contributes to badcaps and what it stands for then shut the fuck up. ( sry, I don't swear normally).
        Proud owner of dozens of broken TV's and many,many,many boards.

Our website and passion:http://hollenhundshepherds.com/

Comment

Please leave the Greek out of it. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by goodpsusearch View Post
            Hehe yes, he's not the only greek here.

Why can't we just ignore the somewhat rude comments?
            I mean, these words don't really have emotions with them, so it is hard to tell if someone is insulting you or not. Perhaps they are not. People do have their differences.

Just chill folks, it disappoints me to see this...
            (Yes I know it happens every day all over the world, but come on!)
            Muh-soggy-knee

Comment

The demonstration of Denial in making savings and in a way a small sacrifice so to get a worthy tool, is not an indication of acting wise.

In a forum there is confused souls and people in need to find something worthy to store in their heads as information.
              Only for few in the second category I care about.

Last edited by Kiriakos GR; 07-24-2014, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent24 View Post
                Perhaps, but likely the difference will be inaudible so nobody but audiophools will care.
                Add in the list also equipment as TV set and all sound equipment as mixers, equalizers, preamplifier s, compressors / limiters, and even condenser microphones for studio.

Comment

In the run of equipment people here are likely to be working on is .009 ohms difference in ESR going to make any significant difference in the operation of the equipment?

Comment

Electronics circuit design and rules to follow when doing it, is a subject above your class.

Comment

The above statement doesn't answer the question, or indeed make any sense at all.
                      Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
                      For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Originally posted by goodpsusearch View Post
                        You are right,I apologize......

I do think that there is no place for him here,don't feed the troll doesn't help either in this case as he just keeps insulting anyone in a VERY rude way...
                        Pretty much everybody get's along with one and other here,and that is unique for a public forum I'd say....and then he put's his 2 cents in....

Comment

Originally posted by tom66 View Post
                          The above statement doesn't answer the question, or indeed make any sense at all.
                          You will discover what I am saying when you will start your new job.
                          For me Internet use is the same as real life, some door you can cross them only if you complying enough.

Comment

Holy crap, you act like that in real live too?
                            Let me guess, single and no friends.
                            ( that's the last thing I got to say to him,troll sucked me in to his level, I'm over it now).

Comment

With out an true LCR meter at hand you may not even build an stereo amplifier that both channels will have the same volume output or frequencies response.

Or even confirm that the capacitors which you got from eBay are genuine or not.
                              Capacitors is an important electronic part, build under strict specifications that cheap ESR meter can not measure for all reasons mentioned all ready.

In electronics with out the proper tool at hand you can not work at all.
                              Therefore by getting what is needed you can finally do some work and earn money.
                              100% Rubbish. Cheaper meters are perfectly fine for said applications, and, in fact, for most applications.

And finally why are you nagging to others .. when you may start saving money and buy something worthy in six months from now?
                              Now one got all the necessary tools for him in a day.
                              Why are you nagging everyone else about buying expensive tools which they do not require? Seriously, we're all fed up with it.

Why do you care of where I will be send?
                              Because it's obvious that you haven't learned your lesson from when I banned you last time.

Just continue eating your hamburgers and ice creams and keep crying due internet that your wallet is full of holes.
                              That is kind of offensive, you know. You got banned for the same kind of thing last time

Electronics circuit design and rules to follow when doing it, is a subject above your class.
                              And that does it. I warned you last time not to direct posts at another user!!!
                              I hate to do this to you, but we're all getting fed up.
                              I love putting bad caps and flat batteries in fire and watching them explode!!

No wonder it doesn't work! You installed the jumper wires backwards

Main PC: Core i7 3770K 3.5GHz, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600, 240GB Intel 335 Series SSD, 750GB WD HDD, Sony Optiarc DVD RW, Palit nVidia GTX660 Ti, CoolerMaster N200 Case, Delta DPS-600MB 600W PSU, Hauppauge TV Tuner, Windows 7 Home Premium

Office PC: HP ProLiant ML150 G3, 2x Xeon E5335 2GHz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 120GB Intel 530 SSD, 2x 250GB HDD, 2x 450GB 15K SAS HDD in RAID 1, 1x 2TB HDD, nVidia 8400GS, Delta DPS-650BB 650W PSU, Windows 7 Pro

Comment

Gone for good this time? it was so peaceful for a while.
                                Never stop learning
                                Basic LCD TV and Monitor troubleshooting guides.
                                http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...956#post305956

Voltage Regulator (LDO) testing:
                                http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...999#post300999

Inverter testing using old CFL:
                                http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthr...er+testing+cfl

Tear down pictures : Hit the ">" Show Albums and stories" on the left side
                                http://s807.photobucket.com/user/budm/library/

TV Factory reset codes listing:
                                http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24809

Comment

Thank yo so much for removing him.....Now we can go back to having fun here.....

Comment

No problems and yup, he's gone for good
                                    I love putting bad caps and flat batteries in fire and watching them explode!!

No wonder it doesn't work! You installed the jumper wires backwards

Main PC: Core i7 3770K 3.5GHz, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600, 240GB Intel 335 Series SSD, 750GB WD HDD, Sony Optiarc DVD RW, Palit nVidia GTX660 Ti, CoolerMaster N200 Case, Delta DPS-600MB 600W PSU, Hauppauge TV Tuner, Windows 7 Home Premium

Office PC: HP ProLiant ML150 G3, 2x Xeon E5335 2GHz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 120GB Intel 530 SSD, 2x 250GB HDD, 2x 450GB 15K SAS HDD in RAID 1, 1x 2TB HDD, nVidia 8400GS, Delta DPS-650BB 650W PSU, Windows 7 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by c_hegge View Post
                                      *shouts thank you at the display as if you could hear me*
                                      Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

"Dude, this is Wyoming, i hopped on and sent 'er. No fucking around." -- Me

Excuse me while i do something dangerous

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Comment

Originally posted by c_hegge View Post
                                        Aww, really? I find his posts quite entertaining...
                                        "Tantalum for the brave, Solid Aluminium for the wise, Wet Electrolytic for the adventurous"
                                        -David VanHorn

Comment

Don't worry, if c_hegge changes his mind I'll be here to cover up.
                                          I was going to ban him aswell, I just wanted him to stop over the edge just a little bit more...
                                          "The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it."

Comment

Working...
                                          X