Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung syncmaster 2443w easy fix ?

Hi,

Got hold of a Samsung Ayncmaster 2443bw last week.
    Thinking it would be an easy fix with bad caps.

The fault was that the screen died, no response on the touch buttons. No blue led.
    Before that there was problems with the OSD menu. It popped up on the screen randomly sometimes and it could not be controlled with the touchbuttons until power off/on.

Anyway I found this on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djn3tFunhCQ

So I changed the 4 caps on the logic board.
    It did not work, so I opened it again and began measuring the voltages on the 5v,3,3v and 15v. ( Se picture below for the points)
    When I did that it suddenly began to work.
    So I reassembled it and had it going for 6h and then it died again.

Going back to measuring the voltages I noticed that the live part of the power board is ok.. but when going to the logic part I cant see any good voltages at all.. When I measure the 15v line I can see the voltage meter dropping from 11v to 0v... Like a cap is draining ?
    I also changed all caps on the power board but there was no go there to.

Any ides on how to proceed ?

The power board is similar to this picture

I'm thinking that the coil ( is that the correct name for the copper "transformer" to the upper left in the picture is broken ?
    I've also measured the mosfets on the power board. They seem ok but I've only tried the basic test with the multimeter.

So how can I check if the coil is broken ?... I doesn't out put any voltage at all when connected.

Any other ideas ?
    Regards P

Re: Samsung syncmaster 2443w easy fix ?

Check IC601 and IC602 SM -

Comment

Working...
    X