UltraVision DSO for Rigol DS2000+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UltraVision DSO for Rigol DS2000+

Found this usefull utility, UltraVision DSO. It's what I have been expecting from Rigol in the first place, but I guess I'd expect too much. If I haven't missed anything, they just killed the Ultrascope software and instead of that came with some Ultra Sigma shit which is just useless as you can do almost nothing in that. Srsly, Rigol, WTF?

If it weren't for this guy, we'd all have wonderful piece of HW but with more or less no SW at all. So you can do triger stuff, play with commands and such over different interfaces, but you have basically no means of basic GUI control for average user as Rigol just does not give a fuck about average user!
    Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Exclusive caps, meters and more!
    Hardware Insights - power supply reviews and more!

Re: UltraVision DSO for Rigol DS2000+

I am aware about RIGOL and the justified complains for those DS2000 & their basic software.
    What I am not aware of is what they get from RIGOL as software, the ones who jump on the DS4000 wagon?

Comment

DS4000 has Ultra Signal Studio, if that is any better, who knows…
      Last edited by Behemot; 06-22-2013, 07:55 AM.
      Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Exclusive caps, meters and more!
      Hardware Insights - power supply reviews and more!

Comment

Yes there is no reviews or videos about it.
        It is very possible the people who have the money power to get such products to not be that enthusiastic as characters,
        so to make presentations about them.

Comment

Working...
        X