HP folio 1040 G3 Bios request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all please i need bios dump for (Da0y0fmbj1 rev:j)
    Hp elitebook folio 1040 g3 thanks

Re: Hp elitebook folio 1040 g3

Hi. I downloaded The bios update from hp, extracted it and found N83_0114.bin, its 9mb so its got padding or ec or other stuff inc. If you have a dump of the de-funk bios its sometimes possible to use it to find the beginning and end of the usable bios in the update file.

Comment

Are there two bios chips-16MB & 8mb on this mobo??
      Post your old bios so that things are clear.

Comment

Bios dump 4 hp elitebook 1040 g3

Good morning all. Pls I need bios dump for HP elitebook folio 1040 g3 board no DAOYOFMBAJ1-REV:J Someone should help me out please.

Comment

Re: Bios dump 4 hp elitebook 1040 g3

Try this one, if it doesn`t work then post your original bios backup .
          Attached Files
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-20-2019, 06:35 AM.
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
            Try this one, if it doesn`t work then post your original bios backup .
            thanks

Comment

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...9&d=1547987707
              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...0&d=1547987707

Comment

BIOS HP 1040 G3 DA0Y0FMBAJ1
                DA0Y0FMBAH0 - Y0F
                Attached Files
                Last edited by zmedia; 10-27-2019, 07:33 AM.

Comment

thank you very much

Comment

thank you so much bro

Comment

anyone can help me, i have bios coruppted, already erase, but i back to backup my bios i got no power, i use another bios i got no display
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by andresi View Post
                        anyone can help me, i have bios coruppted, already erase, but i back to backup my bios i got no power, i use another bios i got no display
                        what model is the motherboard ???
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                          what model is the motherboard ???
                          da0y0fmbaj1 ref:j " hp 1040 g3"

Comment

Originally posted by andresi View Post
                            da0y0fmbaj1 ref:j " hp 1040 g3"
                            try it if it works, enter the DMI information ... here is a video for this ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T57ktw8n3Y
                            Attached Files
                            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                              try it if it works, enter the DMI information ... here is a video for this ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T57ktw8n3Y
                              thnk you sir, this work

Comment

Hello. Can someone help me fix the BIOS/flash a new one please. I have been trying constantly for 2 weeks .
                                The Elitebook that I have was given to me from someone who worked for the company on some projects and it always had the message "this BIOS is not a production version". I upgraded the laptop along with BIOS which said it went through successfully, however, it never started after the shutdown. I have tried various ESC/f2.Win+B/Win+V options along with 4-1 USB recovery key and nothing seems to work. There is no display at all.
                                Now I got myself a ch341a programmer and I am able to read and write to the BIOS however I am not getting anywhere. I found random files for this system/the IC chip but none have worked. The most I got was the Fans spinning from one bin file. Another thing I noticed is that this system may have a different motherboard than normal? unsure. I can attach the BIOS copy I took after I connected the ch341a programmer to this system. Not sure if it is helpful or not. At this time I just want the laptop running to some state.

The IC seems to be Winbond 25q128fvsq 1621. I do not know what having 2 BIOS mean or how to find that. The motherboard has the number DA0Y0FPIAHI REV: H on it.
                                The system is HP FOLIO 1040 G3 with 12 GB RAM , 256 SSD.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Re: HP folio 1040 G3 Bios request

Correction: The motherboard seems to be DA0Y0FPIAH1 REV: H

Comment

Correction 2 : the motherboard may actually be 844418-601 and the processor is Intel I7-6600u

Comment

Looking from the heatsink/cpu side, check if you have this right under the m.2 SSD: DA0Y0FMBAJ1 Rev J
                                      You will have to remove the drive in order to see the motherboard model. It is also on the back of the board. If so, then check these link, post #2. https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ht=DA0Y0FMBAJ1
                                      I couldn't make sense of the bios, it is corrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazorca View Post
                                        Looking from the heatsink/cpu side, check if you have this right under the m.2 SSD: DA0Y0FMBAJ1 Rev J
                                        You will have to remove the drive in order to see the motherboard model. It is also on the back of the board. If so, then check these link, post #2. https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...ht=DA0Y0FMBAJ1
                                        I couldn't make sense of the bios, it is corrupt.
                                        It's something totally different it seems... DAY0FAMBAC1 REV:C

Its crazy that a bios update corrupted it. the update was from HP website itself. what else can i try?
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                        X