• Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi
    I just started Learning hardware programming and reading schematic
    thank you for the support in advance

Comment

Hi, the name is moose from a small village on the north island of new zealand.
      i've watched this site for a few years but finally joined.
      whilst i develop firmware & a bit of electronics i really enjoy fixing devices at board level that have failed..

Comment

Hello All

My name is Frank I enjoy electronics repair this forum is full of exciting information & guides

Comment

Hi from Jozi South Africa!

Comment

Hell , so very new at this. Very interested in Electronics. Just found dicky96 youtube channel and so interesting . He said he found a data sheet here so i set up account.
            Looks great. thanks

Comment

Howdy y'all! Lifetime tinkerer here; just found some great info , and needless to say, I had to join!

Cheers!

Comment

Hello my name is Michael i am from germany and i am interested in repairing graphic cards

Comment

Hi.. i’m Leander… i’m from the Netherlands…. I like to fix all sorts of desktop/laptop stuff..

Comment

6050a3059101-mb-ax1 NEED BIOS

Comment

Hello World,

i´m Stefan from Germany.

Comment

Hello! Trying to learn how to my stuff. Greetings from Brazil

Comment

Hello, Richard here.
                          This site helped me saved lots of device from being thrown away.
                          Thanks for the help!

Comment

Hello All,

My name is Selpa from Michigan. I joined this forum to learn how to fix my Lenovo laptop with corrupted BIOS? (not sure yet). I enjoy learning new things and how to fix electronics.

Comment

Hi I'm rather new here, I hope we all get along well too!!

Comment

hi.i follow your site once long time.i am electronic technician in renault auto factory.clean the world electronic waste ����

Comment

Hello,

I have a ton of broken electronics, mostly CRT TVs and video game consoles, that I want to fix. Hoping this will be a good place to get some technical advice.

Comment

Hello! I am Edgar, I am from Mexico and I am very fascinated to repair computers, I am very interested now to learn everything about BIOS repair, there is a lot of new information for me in this forum and I hope to meet pleasant people.

Comment

Hey guys, stumbled across this forum while being stuck with a bios password. I'm quite new at this and my brain hurts so bad with all this new information. I don't even know where to start... But at least it seems not all is lost and i can hopefully get this machine running again.

Comment

Hello world, It's mee trying to take over the world

Comment

Hey Everyone. I have used badcaps for awhile but finally need to post a question so here I am...

Comment

Working...
                                          X