X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi,
    I'm a newbie to electronics repair looking to gain knowledge to repair stuff around the house. I found this site as it was recommended by the Learn Electronics Repair YouTube Channel.
    I'm afraid I may be asking some really elementary questions!

Comment

Hi, entering here to access a VGA schematic with a adaptation in mind. English is not my first language so probably I won't be too active typing here, but you seems me like a good community

Comment

I am a simple guy from Italy who likes to take care of various repairs as a hobby in his spare time.

This forum is one of my favorites that provides clear and precise information on various specifications and equipment that I am encountering in my activities.

I hope to dive more and be able in the future to also lend some help to someone who is also registered here.

Thanks

Comment

New member here , Never heard of this forum but looks like a lot of good info and helpful ppl here. I'm into electronics for a long and do the occasional repair.

Comment

Hi guys, o need some help with my laptop, o need eletric schematics for SONY Vaio vpcf236fm, thanks for any help

Comment

hello everybody, hope all is well happy and healthy.

i'am a elder, i started working on electronics when i was a kid, i opened a business in 1984 repairing vcr,tv, satellite and just about a little bit of everything.i'am retired now. Not the best in somethings, but I can repair some things. I'am trying to learn how to work on flat screen tv. Your help would be greatly appreciated and I will help all that I can. Thank you for having me.

'Keep it on the Square"

Comment

hello everyone, i am rico from Philippines.
                i love electronics but i don't have proper education about electronics, i learn from experience and tutorial from books and videos,.
                and i will go extra mile to learn more...have a nice day all

Comment

Hello badcaps!!

I like to play with all types of electronics including:

AC & DC circuits
                  Microcontrollers
                  IOT
                  Software & Hardware engineering
                  Electronic Fuel Injection
                  Jailbreaking
                  and Hacking

Basically anything with silicon and electrons

Comment

Hello. New member from Canada.
                    I enjoy troubleshooting.
                    Sincerely
                    /b

Comment

I'm happy to have found this place. I've repaired TV's by replacing capacitors and done some basic troubleshooting before. most problems I fix are by following instructions others have posted before. I'm mostly here because my most complicated fix is now upon me. My laptop is powered by AC, but when the Battery is plugged in it will not charge it and will drop the CPU to 0.4ghz as some kind of protection I think. I'm fairly certain resoldering one of the components will solve it, but which one? that's why I'm here. to learn how to identify and replace it.

Comment

I love fixing things,glad to be here!

Comment

Hi! I've been lurking in here for a while now, I'm nothing more than a student trying to grasp electronic repair! I've learned so much these past 2 years using this amazing website!

Comment

Hello world

Comment

HI everybody
                              Joined this forum on the recs of Rich from GC who as a utube channel repairing electronic items just getting into this game so I am here to learn not teach.

Comment

Hi!
                                Trying some repairs from France and needing some help, so I guess I found the right place.

Comment

Hello all!

Just landing in this forum trying to find some help with a bios that I can't figure out how to fix it, hope someone can help my or point me in the right direction

Comment

Hello world!. Im new to try to repair some boards!

Comment

Hello everyone,

Trying to fix my workhorse laptop, and looking for some help.

Cheers

Comment

Hi I am a PC builder / repair hobbyist with 30 years of experience some formal electronics training and have been visiting Badcaps as a guest for some years and have really benefited from it in terms of getting stuff fixed.

I am now doing more of this work in particular motherboard repair, Bios fixes and upcycling old PCs. My motivation is saving good old tech from landfill and offering serviceable second hand systems.

I have experience of systems from PC/XT 8086/88 all the way up to current Ryzen and Intel platforms my specific interests are around power circuit repair and BIOS repair and modification. I look forward to learning more and hopefully sharing specific fixes and mods to help others.

Comment

Hello Guys my name is Hasan from the middle east, I work as an IT and tech maintenance for like 7 years now, and ended up here in this form and I like so much, hope I can help you friends and get some advice from the tech pros in here, PEACE♥

Comment

Working...
                                          X