This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Found myself here to try and figure out my tv issue.

Comment

Hello all from Louisiana. Just getting into board repair and find the best place on the net here!

Comment

Hello Everyone, I am an aircraft technician with an Avionics background. I have performed many component level repairs throughout my day and look forward to joining this community. I recently took up a new hobby exploring the realm of vintage audio gear and plan on delving in to some rebuilds. Can't wait to get started.

Comment

HI! I'm "Mr Gadget" from California USA. I've been a tinkerer, fixer, maker, and armchair inventor for most of my life. Currently getting more and more involved in microsoldering, and hardware 'manipulation' to fix, or improve hardware. I'm always trying to get more work from the commercial / industrial sectors, and I have a strong interest in biomed equipment as well.

Comment

Hi doing the obligatory new here post to gain access. found my way here trying to fix an old socket 462 motherboard!

Comment

Hello fellow fixers looking fwd to joining and helping grow tinkerer's keep their stuff going.how y'all finding local parts and components storefront in your cities holding up? In vancouver there 1 left. Looking fwd to learning from y'all as we work through issues. Nothing more rewarding than keeping stuff out of the landfill and resolving a issue with a .07 part

Comment

hello world

may i'm first came from korea user here

our country not too activate kind of this web site.

i got many help from here i want to join here for sharing kind of many schematic and boardview with bios dump.

im system engineer, developer working on EU company in south korea doing repairing works at home.

thank you very much, everything new for me here.

Comment

This is such a cool forum! I have loved fixing things since I was a little kid -- let's say five decades or so. Over those years, I've learned that I love to learn new things, and I suspect that most of the folks on this forum are the same.

Since it's now 2023, that means that Topcat's baby is two decades old, and that is something for all of you to be very proud of!

The reason that I searched for, and found this forum is that I have been struggling to breath life back into an amazing Pioneer "PRO-FHD1 Elite" Plasma monitor. I'm hoping that someone can help me with that, but I have a feeling that I'll be learning about a lot more than just this one project.

Congratulations on two decades of sharing wisdom, experience, judgement and hard-earned soldering iron burn scars, as well! --Phil

Comment

Hi everyone, im Diy-IT new member of this forum, i came across this forum because, i freshly graduated as an IT and wanted to increase my knowledge more about electronics, technologies, and troubleshooting issue of devices.

Comment

Hello, my name is mohamed, I am from Sudan but currently am living in India, I am interested in the technical field so I start to learn by myself when I found this excellent forum.
                      I am sure I will learn a lot from the experts here and I will try to be helpful to everyone I can help with my humble knowledge.

Thank you.

Comment

Hi there!
                        I´m from Portugal and seeking knowledge for my hobby that´s electronics since a child.
                        Hope I learn good thing from the Guru´s in here

Regards,

Hugo do Carmo.

Comment

Hello, I'm new here. And to be honest, I only registered to download some software to crack the bios of a Fujitsu laptop that I own. We'll see if it works.

The PM I got after registering suggested that I should introduce myself to remove limitations on my account, so here I am doing that. Who knows, maybe I might need this account for something else down the line.

As for my hobbies. I make a crappy webcomic as well as crappy adventure games.
                          My dad is really into computers, and it rubbed off onto me. I'm not as good as he is with them, but I have built my own computer for what it's worth. Although it's around ten years old now... and still running. As a matter of fact, it's the computer I'm using right now.

Comment

Hi, my name is Phil and I live in Tallinn, Estonia. I was a member here many years ago, using a mail account I no longer have access to, so time for a fresh start.
                            I'm an electronic engineer by day, and find myself keeping too many items working by repairing them in this disposable world we live in by night.

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm Alex, I'm here to research a router issue.

Comment

Hello Everyone, i'm from canada and ended up here looking for gpu schematics to try and fix my gpu !

Comment

Hi everyone! I'm beginner NB repairman from Moscow!

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello! I'm here to learn. Thanks

Comment

來自台灣筆電維修師
                                        喜歡自己diy

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                          X