MSI X570-A PRO , I sin on the firmware, there is no initialization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSI X570-A PRO , I sin on the firmware, there is no initialization

Hello, Merry Christmas everyone. MSI X570-A PRO , MS-7C37 ver:3.1 Stone RYZEN 9 3900X, after press PowerON starts, flash only led (DRAM) lights up. I sin on the firmware, flash MX25U25673GZ4I40 (MX25U25673G), but there are two problems: there is no bios file from the programer (there is an official one) and my programer does not support flash. Need advice on next steps. I'll post measurements later. Thank you

Re: MSI X570-A PRO , I sin on the firmware, there is no initialization

Originally posted by skynet85 View Post
    Hello, Merry Christmas everyone. MSI X570-A PRO , MS-7C37 ver:3.1 Stone RYZEN 9 3900X, after press PowerON starts, flash only led (DRAM) lights up. I sin on the firmware, flash MX25U25673GZ4I40 (MX25U25673G), but there are two problems: there is no bios file from the programer (there is an official one) and my programer does not support flash. Need advice on next steps. I'll post measurements later. Thank you
    What model is your programmer and software version
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Any updates to this as i also need to flash this ic?! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by skynet85 View Post
        Maybe use another flash that presents in support list your programmer but with the same parameters: Mbit and Mbyte

Comment

Working...
        X