Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TX-58AX802B, Panasonic no pic but have menu display

strange going on with this tv,
    turns on as normal, but with no picture,i have sound from the tv channel that it is on, back lights ok and come on, i can press the menu button and get the menu up, i can also press a channel button or volume and they also display with no problem. just can not get a pic from the tv ?
    no pics at this time as only just picked it up and yet to take apart,
    what do you think ?
    anyone had the same probs ?

Re: TX-58AX802B, Panasonic no pic but have menu display

how about to show us the mainboards and write down its label??

did you tried with USB media like movie or photos.. or via other source such HDMI signal ??

Comment

Ok, got round to getting the back off, cleaned ribbon cables and unplugged/repluged every cable, still the same problem, took some pics
      Attached Files

Comment

tried the USB and HDMI inputs and nothing showed from them, but the media page from the tv showed up, then i got a pic from the tv channel it was on.
        pluged the HDMI back in and got the display from my laptop on the tv,
        everything seemed fine until i turn the tv off,
        turning it back on and back to the original problem of no pic but can get menu up on screen, put USB and HDMI cables back in and tried to replicate what i did earlier but nothing happened.
        so from what i can tell there is a HDMI control board and control board that is connected from the main to the T-CON,
        where does the MENU come from ? main board or the control board ?

Comment

so after trying to find out what the problem is, i can only assume that it is the main board,
          due to the fact that there are none about, but all other boards for this tv are available,
          so it's time to put the thing back together and get rid,

Comment

Working...
          X