Samsung UN65H6203BF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung UN65H6203BF

Is this common to not have nothing showing on screen as in no graphics or video at all? if so iam going to strip the set and sell it for parts. thanks for all that has helped.I think i will stay away from back light instillation for a long while.

Comment

Originally posted by otis11 View Post

This is a 100% broken display. No suction cups are used to lift screens, you have to push a thin and strong plastic board from the bottom and top of the screen that reaches almost the entire length and push it in very carefully, then lift both parts at the same time, thus avoiding bending of the panel and its damage

Comment

So the boards are probably good? I would'nt want to sell anyone a bad board. Just wanted to recoup my money that was spent. However I would refund money for a bad board. Yes i did use suction cups, wow how easy that was, the whole set is flimsy just setting on the stand and to think it was loaded in the back of a pick up truck. no more of those for me. i wonder how a tv repair shop can make money with this sorta thing happening? you know the factory could and should put those in a sliding hinge. lights go bad slide out the panel and replace the lights without damage to the set, slide back in. easy peasy, that might make someone rich to come up with that idea?? "please share if you get rich on this". I never knew it when it happened.Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by todor View Post
          This is a 100% broken display. No suction cups are used to lift screens, you have to push a thin and strong plastic board from the bottom and top of the screen that reaches almost the entire length and push it in very carefully, then lift both parts at the same time, thus avoiding bending of the panel and its damage
          You can crack it this way as even small pressure on the edge can cause it to crack. Suction cups are safer.
          On these Samsungs the tricky part is putting bezel back. Small misalignment and this is it.

Comment

Working...
          X