BCN facebook page try #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BCN facebook page try #2

I re-created the BCN facebbok page, as a business/orginazation, so we have fans, not members.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Badcap...11231778961861

If you have a facebook, be sure to become a Fan!
    sigpic

(Insert witty quote here)

Re: BCN facebook page try #2

Comment

Originally posted by Scenic View Post
      maybe she was trying to be cool...
      sigpic

Comment

Bad caps in the screen.
        Keeping them cool.
        Mann-Made Global Warming.
        - We should be more concerned about the Intellectual Climate.

-
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

- Dr Seuss
        -
        You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.
        -

Comment

Originally posted by ratdude747 View Post
          I re-created the BCN facebbok page, as a business/orginazation, so we have fans, not members.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Badcap...11231778961861

If you have a facebook, be sure to become a Fan!
          I think that might be kind of like illegal seeing as you don't own BCN.
          Last edited by PCBONEZ; 04-27-2011, 10:54 AM.

-
          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

- Dr Seuss
          -
          You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.
          -

Comment

Topcat said it was ok as long as it is unofficial.

hence why the listed email is mine... if topcat wants his bcn email listed instead, I can change that

anybody with over 200 posts and 6 months active time on the forum can apply for admin privileges.
            sigpic

Comment

As long as TC is good with it you are golden.

If I even have facebook I forgot where it is.
              I signed up for either facebook or twitter a couple years ago and it was so exciting I never logged in again after signing up.

-

- Dr Seuss
              -
              -

Comment

I dont do the whole 'social networking' thing, I think its absolutely ridiculous how its done now, with all the silly drama that goes with it.....like the constant changing of status's and the really retarded things that people do... Are people's lives that empty that they really follow other people's?! HAHA I dont object to this, as long as its kept as an 'unofficial' thing.
                <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Motherboard Repair Services

----------------------------------------------
                Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
                http://folding.stanford.edu/
                Team : 49813
                Join in!!
                Team Stats

Comment

One of the radio guys had an interesting theory on that.
                  - It went:
                  People do it because being 'on call' or 'on speed dial' like that 24/7 makes them feel like important big-wigs.
                  -
                  Thing is important big-wigs [that are actually important] have SOMEONE ELSE do their networking and BS details for them and 'turn it off' to the public when they aren't at work. [In the old days they called those helpers 'Secretaries'.]
                  -
                  So in truth a self managed existence on those kinds of sites is evidence the person behind it is not important at all.

It might be a good place to advertise some kinds of businesses.
                  Seems to me it would be too time consuming for what would come out of it unless you are already a household word or something.

Had two of the News Casters come on the TV bragging about their Facebook Page having 30,000 fans.
                  They were having an iPAD give-away [three of them] such that you had to go to their facebook page to enter the raffle.
                  And I'm thinking:
                  - Only 30,000 for someone on network TV?
                  - Essentially proves how 'popular' they are,, don't it..
                  - No wonder they have to give away $1500 of computer shit to get attention.
                  Last edited by PCBONEZ; 04-27-2011, 04:19 PM.

-

- Dr Seuss
                  -
                  -

Comment

Originally posted by Topcat View Post
                    I dont do the whole 'social networking' thing, I think its absolutely ridiculous how its done now, with all the silly drama that goes with it.....like the constant changing of status's and the really retarded things that people do... Are people's lives that empty that they really follow other people's?! HAHA I dont object to this, as long as its kept as an 'unofficial' thing.
                    x2 TC. I don't think it's necessarily bad, although I tend to agree with PCBONEZ-probably better off for bigger consumer goods crap like Cheerios and Lysol. Of course, it would be interesting to see some manufacturer's of discrete electronic components represent themselves there. Hmmm, should I be a fan of Choyo :bushytail: or should I champion the Rubycon overlord?
                    If you voted for Obama in 2008 to prove you weren't a racist, you'd better vote for someone else in 2012 to prove you're not an idiot!

Comment

Working...
                    X