Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to get microwave plate rollers with tiny wheels (Panasonic…) cheaply?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to get microwave plate rollers with tiny wheels (Panasonic…) cheaply?

I've got several microwave's of different brands (incl. no-name ones) which are working just fine, have been cleaned and I have the right plates for them (or know which to get) but I cannot find the rollers. These are the ones which use very low rollers with tiny wheels (the ordinary ones are too tall and the glass plate does not have contact with that plastic rotary thing using them).

I wonder where to get these? I found that for example Panasonic uses such, but the originals cost arm and leg, pretty much between half to full price of a new oven. This is insane.

ADD// I've checked ali as well and unlike on fleebay, there seem to be some smaller (6.9"/17.5cm) cheap (a buck and some cents a piece) rollers with small wheels, I've asked one of the sellers for the wheel diameter so we'll see if I get any usable informatin; but for the price maybe it's worth just buying it and trying
    Last edited by Behemot; 08-17-2018, 04:24 AM.
    Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Exclusive caps, meters and more!
    Hardware Insights - power supply reviews and more!

Re: Where to get microwave plate rollers with tiny wheels (Panasonic…) cheaply?

step1: find the exact model that uses the rollers you need.
    step2: find a sevice manual so you have the factory part number for them.
    step3: start checking white-goods spares suppliers for replacements.

Comment

Try searching for Microwave oven roller ring

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3-Sizes-Mic...-/182967357382
      https://www.aliexpress.com/w/wholesa...microwave.html

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3pcs...004440389.html
      I had lots of these mostly panasonics, but threw them out a few years ago
      Last edited by R_J; 08-17-2018, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Ive had luck with going to the metal yards and salvaging them from dead appliances.
        Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

"Dude, this is Wyoming, i hopped on and sent 'er. No fucking around." -- Me

Excuse me while i do something dangerous

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Comment

Originally posted by R_J View Post
          Try searching for Microwave oven roller ring
          Found only with large wheels or very expensive at fleebay, ali seems to be slightly better but there is little info about wheel size.

stj: good luck with all those decade old no-names, best I got is maybe Daewoo
          Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Comment

Panasonic nn-h664
            Wheel height (diameter) = 15mm
            Wheel width = 8 mm

You still need to find the ring to attach the wheels to.
            Last edited by R_J; 08-17-2018, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Guess this could work. I'll buy a few of those at 1.1 USD, could not get cheaper than that. They'll fit where they'll fit…

Comment

Damn, missed it…gotta wait for next discount trolol

Comment

Working...
                X