Ue65f9000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ue65f9000

Hello, I wonder if anyone could shed some light in the repair to the mainboard for this tv please, the mainboard is a bn41-01950c and also has a one connect box, after the apps logo is displayed the tv becomes unresponsive and the red led flashes in the bottom right hand corner of the tv, it then starts again and does the same, if it is this board at fault then does anyone know what the fault is with it
    As I can't find a replacement in the uk.
    Thank you.

Re: Ue65f9000

Maybe eeprom. You could try spraying freeze spray on it and see if it comes on. Is a one connect box a tuner? If so try disconnecting it and see if it comes on.
    Last edited by dskall; 08-29-2017, 05:53 PM.
    I assume no responsibility for any stupid suggestions I might post.

Comment

Have you read through Nick's posts on the "One Connect" problem sets

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...=one%2Aconnect
      Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Hi thank you, yes I have read it and is a confirmed main board however I can't find a replacement for less than £400, I could probably repair the mainboard if I knew why it was doing it, but haven't' got much on it to be fair.

Comment

It may be more cost effective to keep an eye out for a smashed screen set.
          Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

I had such a problem, rebooting in a circle. the problem was solved by re-rolling nand flash on the programmer. 15 minutes of work.

Comment

Originally posted by CDRW View Post
              the problem was solved by re-rolling nand flash on the programmer.
              What do you mean "re-rolling"? I'm not familiar with this term.

And which specific eeprom chip are you re-flashing? There are a few eeprom chips I think. Can you list the PCB IC number?

Comment

Unspun did you find a solution for this ?

Comment

Hi OCBSlimz:

I have a different problem. My TV does not freeze, or lock up, or reboot. The problem with my TV (UN65F9000) is a white screen with yellow/cyan artifacts (with or without the One Connect device attached) and no functionality whatsoever.

See the link to the thread below:

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=63109

The solution is Mainboard replacement or repair (specific part number is BN94-06654B. Board markings are BN41-01950C, BN97-07631A. Your numbers may be different).

I am still trying to resolve the issue for my problem as of today's date. However, if your TV has a problem with freezing, or lock ups, or reboots, then your solution is also Mainboard replacement or repair, but you may be able to reprogram a new Nand flash or EEPROM chip as indicated by CDRW in his earlier post.

CDRW: Can you please let us know which specific IC you replaced or reprogrammed?
                  Last edited by Unspun01; 08-15-2018, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Unspun01 View Post
                    Hi OCBSlimz:

I have a different problem. My TV does not freeze, or lock up, or reboot. The problem with my TV (UN65F9000) is a white screen with yellow/cyan artifacts (with or without the One Connect device attached) and no functionality whatsoever.

See the link to the thread below:

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=63109

The solution is Mainboard replacement or repair (specific part number is BN94-06654B. Board markings are BN41-01950C, BN97-07631A. Your numbers may be different).

I am still trying to resolve the issue for my problem as of today's date. However, if your TV has a problem with freezing, or lock ups, or reboots, then your solution is also Mainboard replacement or repair, but you may be able to reprogram a new Nand flash or EEPROM chip as indicated by CDRW in his earlier post.

CDRW: Can you please let us know which specific IC you replaced or reprogrammed?
                    Hi were u able to repair or had to replace the main board?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by WOLVERINE69 View Post
                      Hi were u able to repair or had to replace the main board?

Thanks
                      I successfully repaired my UN65F9000 TV with working mainboard replacement (TV was stuck on was white screen with cyan/yellow artifacts)

I plan to repair the old board when I can. I strongly suspect embedded eMMC memory IC1801 as highlighted in the image I attached below. eMMC = "embedded Multi-Media Controller" with flash memory and a flash memory controller integrated on the same silicon die.

IC1801 may be corrupted from a bad update? or like other garbage EEPROM designs, maybe deteriorated internally which is causing the inability to read or write program contents.

If I can read the contents of the eMMC chip from my working board, and re-program to a new chip for my faulty board, I think I can repair it... But I have no idea how to read/re-program the IC.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Unspun01; 03-13-2019, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Hello all!

I have a ue65f9000 that turns off by itself after a few minutes.
                        I can browse sources, go to the menu, all eco options off, and TV still turns off by itself.
                        It turns on right away if I press the power button.

Does this indicates a Mainboard issue?

Has anyone faced similar problem?
                        Thanks for any inputs!

Comment

Working...
                        X