Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: fun day!

Originally posted by Junk Parts View Post
    I had and argument with my brother that is sort of like this apple worm boy thing. I asked him if he would be interested in fixing the back lights in my HP 2509m monitor. His answer was no because all of hp's products are junk! He said I should get and apple "what the fuck" computer and trash my hp PC. I wonder, do apple PC's get fruit fly infestations?
    Solution - install windows on his apple PC or switch the hardware between his PC and your 'HP' and see if he notices the difference other than a potential performance boost.
    Originally posted by momaka View Post
    Personally, I'm going to stick with my dumb phone till it dies. It does what I need and has been doing so for the last 7 years (that is, clock, wake up alarm, and the occasional call or text).
    Same here with a prepaid dumbphone from TracFone. The only thing that brought me a little closer to a 'smart phone' (still not android or anything) is the triple minutes deal on it versus the double minutes I was getting. If I could have gotten a triple minutes bonus on my tiny dumbphone I would never have to do so. However, if they ever do offer a triple minutes upgrade card I would definitely go back to it. All I need is some way to call when out and about if needed - everything else is just unnecessary.
    Last edited by chozo4; 11-19-2014, 12:39 AM.
    Even crap caps can be useful... such as blank rounds for prop gunfights.

Comment

Working...
    X