Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No power ACER C5V01 LA-E891P

Originally posted by mcplslg123 View Post
    RB16 both sides 3V present?? If present, you can cut the track between diode and 3v_EN and thereby enabling 3V_EN from 3V_EN_R. Revived a dell 3567 15341 mb using this trick where the ram ic was not generating VTT but 1.2V was present on coil.
    thanks for repllying sir but the owner has already claimed it.

Comment

Originally posted by mcplslg123 View Post
      RB16 both sides 3V present?? If present, you can cut the track between diode and 3v_EN and thereby enabling 3V_EN from 3V_EN_R. Revived a dell 3567 15341 mb using this trick where the ram ic was not generating VTT but 1.2V was present on coil.
      If you have answered to me, so No. No Voltage on both Sides. I Had jumpered the Diode for Testing purpose and 3VALW/1VALW were Coming Out! But got a new issue, No pgood from the IC Coming Out. I decided to revert the Changes and ordered the IC. I Hope replacing will solve this...
      Last edited by Sephir0th; 01-22-2021, 12:25 PM.
      FairRepair on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Sephir0th View Post
        If you have answered to me, so No. No Voltage on both Sides. I Had jumpered the Diode for Testing purpose and 3VALW/1VALW were Coming Out! But got a new issue, No pgood from the IC Coming Out. I decided to revert the Changes and ordered the IC. I Hope replacing will solve this...
        Have you solved this when you bought the IC? Any updates?

Comment

Originally posted by lgcyber View Post
          Have you solved this when you bought the IC? Any updates?
          If i remember correct, i had a cold solder joint at either RB16 or RB17. Either way, playing around in this area solved the issue for me.
          FairRepair on YouTube

Comment

Working...
          X