HP DMI Tool NBDmiFit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP DMI Tool NBDmiFit

thanks but my problem not solve its happen with me many time i tried to read file which is using hp in 840 G3 and G4 that is 25Q64JV and 25Q128JV

my programmer read this but if i read from original bios IC and i write on anyother bios IC

that is not working above file also i read but not which file you provide i try to write but after that laptop just restarting every time not properly on can anyone tell me about this bios chip how i can read and write perfectly
    i have two programmer

RT809F ISP Programmer and SOFi SP16-B Professional Programmer

Comment

Originally posted by ala_borbe View Post
      thank you for info, i did not know this... it will sure help
      smc.bin file not failure in hp 840g2

Comment

Hello,

i hope this is the right Thread. Is it possible to change my serial Number on my Elitebook 850 G5? If so, is there any Tutorial which VErsion of the DMI Tool i need. I tried the HP BCU 4.0.25.1 Tool, there i can only change the bios options and not the Serial. Thx for ur Help!

Comment

Originally posted by ManniLudde View Post
          Hello,

i hope this is the right Thread. Is it possible to change my serial Number on my Elitebook 850 G5? If so, is there any Tutorial which VErsion of the DMI Tool i need. I tried the HP BCU 4.0.25.1 Tool, there i can only change the bios options and not the Serial. Thx for ur Help!
          Try WnDmifit from windows,its included in the nbdmifit folder.Try any version from 2.10 on the first page of this thread.
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thank u, which Tool do i have to use to change the serial number, the BiosConfigUtility64.exe? I used the BiosConfigUtility64.exe from the HP BCU Toolkit sp88497.exe. There it wasnt possible the change the serial number, uuid etc. it was read only.

Comment

Hi,

when i try running the wndmifit64.exe the following error is shown:

"MPM is not unlocked. Will not be able to set BIOS settings. Please escalate with the UUID to get SMC blob to unlock MPM.

Can anybody plz help me?

Comment

is there any tool that supports proone G3 AIO?

Comment

What do u mean, inside the DMI Toolset?

Comment

hello friends,

i have a problem with my hp 17-y055ng. at startup the noteboosk shows serveral problems with product information, system board ct and so on. all i have repaired with the tool NbDmiFit V2.13. The errors will not be shown at startup.

but in the bios on the first side, there is a "born on date" with ÿÿ/ÿÿ/ÿÿÿÿ

How can i change this too?

Please help me and sorry for my bad english.

Comment

Originally posted by blacksun-encoder View Post
                      hello friends,

i have a problem with my hp 17-y055ng. at startup the noteboosk shows serveral problems with product information, system board ct and so on. all i have repaired with the tool NbDmiFit V2.13. The errors will not be shown at startup.

http://*******/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=10021&start=80

english translation -

Born On Date (Warranty Start Date)

New version of the utility launched with the / clrwsd or / CLRWSD flag
                      (case is significant, and only two of these options are allowed)
                      clears the start date of the warranty period to 00/00/0000.

To correct this incident, we translate the system time to the time we need,
                      Install HP Support Assistant, turn off the Internet, and simply launch
                      % ProgramFiles (x86)% \ Hewlett-Packard \ HP Support Framework \ Warranty \ HPWSD.exe.

When rebooting, go to the BIOS and enjoy the result.

PS I do not attach HPWSD.exe, because without installing HP Support Assistant in the system
                      The utility is non-functional, apparently because of the HPSF services that work with WMI.
                      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thanks for your reply.

but what means "new version of the utility launched with /clrwsd. Which version of nbdmifit is here meaning?

i have wrote the serial number and model number with windmifit under windows and not with the dos boot usb pen.

Comment

Originally posted by blacksun-encoder View Post
                          hello friends,

1 condition if you have old bios save post here and how to come this error?

Comment

Or use tool hp BCU.. i think all bios data show in windows i remove many time error (Manufacture programming mode is unlock) i open cmd and type something have youtube video for support.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhjdPWlyX-0
                            Try this methods when save file open if you see sn,pn i think is show bios date.00/00/0000.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

I have an HP 280 G2 SFF PC
                                2.13 when booted says "does not support this platform"
                                Does anyone have a newer release?
                                Thanks so much. This is a very informative forum.

Comment

Originally posted by winx62 View Post
                                  I have an HP 280 G2 SFF PC
                                  2.13 when booted says "does not support this platform"
                                  Does anyone have a newer release?
                                  Thanks so much. This is a very informative forum.

I have a similar question how do I make it bootable so I can run NbDmiFit.bat? Creating a Win 8 PE boot disk from ADK it says cannot execute program, Win 10 PE says it "does not support this platform.

Comment

Use tool as rufus or similar , it's an open version of old dos

Comment

Thanks for every one

Comment

Guys. Can I have detailed instructions on how to add system info on the HP 625.

Comment

I am looking for a dmi to help me with an All-In-One manufactured around 2017. Haven't had any luck locating it.

Comment

Working...
                                          X