• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP DMI Tool NBDmiFit

thank you sir

Comment

Hello! There is an HP 608 G1 tablet. When loading, it writes: "Manufacture programming mode is in unlock". In the Readme files, it says that you need to use WinPE64 to create a bootable flash drive. Where can I download the file winpe64-2.12.zip? If you use a regular WinPE build, then wndmifit (2.10, 2.12, 2.13, 2.14) does not work. If you use the utility BiosConfigUtility64.exe then writes "System not supported". Please help me find it WinPE64-2.12.zip to create a bootable USB key. ps If you use https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...pe--windows-pe Utilities also do not work. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SKYSPB View Post
        Hello! There is an HP 608 G1 tablet. When loading, it writes: "Manufacture programming mode is in unlock". In the Readme files, it says that you need to use WinPE64 to create a bootable flash drive. Where can I download the file winpe64-2.12.zip? If you use a regular WinPE build, then wndmifit (2.10, 2.12, 2.13, 2.14) does not work. If you use the utility BiosConfigUtility64.exe then writes "System not supported". Please help me find it WinPE64-2.12.zip to create a bootable USB key. ps If you use https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...pe--windows-pe Utilities also do not work. Thanks.
        Found
        Last edited by SKYSPB; 01-31-2021, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Product: HP 608 G1
          Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit)
          Hi! After installing the modem in the tablet, the BIOS was reset.

Product information is not valid. MPM is blocked.

To unlock it, you need a SMC.bin Tried universal SMS.bin from the NbDmiFix utility from version 2.00 to the latest 2.14.1 I get the error SMC command failure.

I contacted the online support service of HP, I get the answer: Your device is no longer supported.

Please help me generate the SMC.bin

Tablet HP 608 G1, 64 bit,

UUID 785634123412785690ABCDDEEFAABBCC, S/N 5CD7065BXY

Thank you!

Comment

Thank you

Comment

It really works, thank you very much !

Comment

Hello!
                I have HP Elitebook 840 g2, i have "Warning: Machine is not in committed state" on bootup i already collect thoses Infos
                Serial Number : 5CG6143X05
                Product Number : N9T65UC
                Description : HP ELITEBOOK 840 G2 NOTEBOOK PC
                IMG_BuildId BID=14WWCSDW602#SABA#DABA
                IMG_Desc1 3X47676J6b757H7M7Q7W7s7z9AaBaEawbh.r3
                any suggestion

Comment

I want smc.bin
                  help me
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by HARAN963 View Post
                    I want smc.bin
                    help me
                    No SMC.bin files available for years. Use HP DMI tools or HP BCU .
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I have a HP Envy Curved All-in-one 34-b010.

Which tool should I using to change the serial number? I replaced the motherboard.

Comment

Hello,

I have an issue with my HP 255 G4. Without having replaced the motherboard i get the following error message:

"Product Information not valid - The Following product information programmed into system board is missing or invalid
                        System board (00A) Product Name, Product Serial Number, Product Number and System Board CT Number".

When enter the bios i see born up date and factory installed os is missing too. I tried HP BCU and after enter all values and when i typed the command "/SetConfig :"filename" i got an "Access Denied" error. I want to try NBDmiFit but i don' t know which version should work. Can anyone help me, please?

Thanks

Comment

Hello everyone, I would like to ask you for help for an Hp Elitebook 8440p, which after a reset procedure of the bios pass no longer gave me the UUID (due to my fault) that during programming I did not enter it correctly. I tried with the various HP DMI, but I could not find the parameter for the UUID change there is only the choice X for the reset or to put a random one. What procedure or right program should I perform? Thank you
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Stangl View Post
                            Hello everyone, I would like to ask you for help for an Hp Elitebook 8440p, which after a reset procedure of the bios pass no longer gave me the UUID (due to my fault) that during programming I did not enter it correctly. I tried with the various HP DMI, but I could not find the parameter for the UUID change there is only the choice X for the reset or to put a random one. What procedure or right program should I perform? Thank you
                            Did you make a backup of the original bios, if so post it in the "Bios Requests" for the pass removing.
                            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                              Did you make a backup of the original bios, if so post it in the "Bios Requests" for the pass removing.
                              Hi thanks for the reply, no I didn't backup the Bios. The pass is gone but the UUID is gone. I tried some version of the HP DMI, but there is no function to enter the UUID, which I saved by writing it (the original one).

Comment

Originally posted by GGN View Post
                                Hello!
                                I am trying to unlock the MPM on my Elitebook 840 G2 because I failed the initial branding after I changed the motherboard.
                                I tried the above method, and after I launch UefiMpmUnlock.efi in EFI shell, I receive the following message: HP MPM protocol is not present.
                                What do you guys think I am missing here?

I also tried to find a way to unlock the MPM via BIOS programming with no success. Could someone tell me how to find the byte controling MPM state in the BIOS?

Thanks!
                                I'm having the same problem.
                                In Windows HP BCU doesn't work nor the UefiMpmUnlock.efi (that gives me the "HP MPM protocol is not present." message).
                                My HP is a business model, the 9470m on which I unlocked the bios but still I've the information missing :|

Any idea on how to set MPM to unlock ?
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by qrwvsofnbvsidof; 05-05-2021, 08:02 AM.

Comment

HP BIOS, wndmifit help

Hi all, just joined as I’m looking for help with hp bios configuration after motherboard replacement.

As I understand, the nbdmifit utility is for older laptops, I deal with newer laptops so I believe I have to use the wndmifit utility in windows.

I have created a winpe usb and tried to run wndmifit via the cmd box but it won’t run, wndmifit runs in windows but I still need to know how to lock and unlock the mpm so I can enter the details and lock the mpm again after.

I have tried the biosconfigurator64.exe config file edit in notepad, I edit the details in the config.txt file then save it again however I recently had an accessed denied error.

I will be encountering hp board replacements allot so I’d like an easy / simple way of entering the sn etc.

I have had success physically swapping the old bios chip to the new board on a few occasions but this doesn’t always work? This would be the perfect solution but for some reason it doesn’t work every time, what is the reason for this ?

Many thanks
                                  Last edited by pc001; 06-20-2021, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by danandrei96 View Post
                                    SOO.. in case anyone else is wondering, I actually managed to unlock the MPM by running UEFIMPMUNLOCK.EFI in nbdmifit 2.13 from the EFI shell. Even though the program says it's not supported on my system (2.14 would be the right version, but has no UEFI) . After MPM unlock I can use the normal tools nbdmifit or wndmifit to write the details
                                    how can do that teach me plz

Comment

Originally posted by RethoricalCheese View Post
                                      First you need MPM unlocked.

But yes, some models need to use NBDmiFit in EFI mode.
                                      hi sir
                                      how can i use nbdmifit in efi mode

Comment

Last edited by Vesko356; 07-19-2021, 05:48 AM.
                                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                        Become a Badcaps supporter
                                        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                        Thanks to all supporters.​
                                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Hi, I have HP Elitebook 840 G2. Few years back its motherboard has been replaced under warranty but they didn't put the serial number and SKU in the BIOS. I've contacted HP but they are saying that now the laptop is not under warranty and we cannot fix it.

Can anyone please guide me step by step procedure to fix it.

I will be really grateful to you.

Comment

Working...
                                          X