Acer no display da0zqfmb6f0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acer no display da0zqfmb6f0

Hi good day to all I have a problem with this board the shorted mosfet was A0N6414A mosfet that produce gfx voltage was shorted to ground after replacing the MOSFET no display , those this conclude that the gfx chip is dead?

CHECKING VOLTAGE ON POWER ON STATE
    PL2 - +1.3VSUS
    PL3 - +3VPCU
    PL5 - +5VPCU
    pl4 - +1.24V_S5
    PL9 +1.8V_S5
    PL6 - +1.05V
    +VNN - 950 MILI VOLTS
    +VCC_VCCGI 880 MILI VOLTS
    SYS_HWPG - 3V
    +1.8V_S5 PRESENT
    +3V_S5 PRESENT

Hope someone can guide me
    Attached Files

Re: Acer no display da0zqfmb6f0

Pltrst# pin 22 at u24 - 3.3v
    +1.3vsus is present
    +3v_rtc is present
    +3v_ldo_ec is present
    ec bios pin 3,7,8 has 1.8v
    pch bios pin 3,7,8 has 1.8v

y2 crystal cant get 32.758khz

wrst# - 3.3v

Comment

1.8V_LDO is present
      HWPG has 2.8v
      ec_pwok has 2.8v

Comment

You mean you replaced PQ21?? If so, Did you replaced PQ20 along with PU4??

Comment

Originally posted by mcplslg123 View Post
          You mean you replaced PQ21?? If so, Did you replaced PQ20 along with PU4??
          nope sir will it cause issue ? I dont have the excat value of the PQ20 sir what type can I do to replace like equivalent value?
          Last edited by kalilinux25; 01-21-2021, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Always replace both high and low side fet together along with pwm. yes, you can have issues if you didnt replaced all the components. Lenovo Z580-had a similar issue-one fet high side was shorted, was replaced but ened up in gfxcore missing. Replaced the other fet+pwm and all worked. Sometimes, replacing the defective fet may work but on some mb's it will create issues.

Comment

Originally posted by mcplslg123 View Post
              Always replace both high and low side fet together along with pwm. yes, you can have issues if you didnt replaced all the components. Lenovo Z580-had a similar issue-one fet high side was shorted, was replaced but ened up in gfxcore missing. Replaced the other fet+pwm and all worked. Sometimes, replacing the defective fet may work but on some mb's it will create issues.
              Thank you for the goodadvice sir Ill try tp order the second fet and try if it works sir

Comment

Hi @kalilinux25, I have the same issue on the same unit, may I know what's the resistance value you get from +VCC_VCCGI to ground, also do the probe measurement vice versa (black to ground then red to ground).

Comment

Working...
                X