Toshiba A500D-10U It does not turn on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toshiba A500D-10U It does not turn on

Hello, good night, colleagues, I have a Toshiba A500D-10U with a kskae la-5001p plate and its symptom is that it does nothing, connected to the power supply, it marks 0.01, giving the power button that if I get the 3v it will go to ov and It returns to 3v but neither turns on nor turns the fan, I have verified that I have 3v and 5v.
    Up to pins 5,6,7, and 8 of PQ18 I get 19v, I suspect that the culprit is PU5, I only get 19 on pins 19 and 20 on pin 1 0.35v and pin 3 ov.
    In the coils I do not have a ground connection except for the cpu, which disappears when removing it.
    I would like you to give me a cable where to measure or whether to inject voltage if in the sensing resistance or automatically change PU5
    I'm still in the study phase so please don't be too harsh but I love reading on this forum, but I don't see a similar problem from a Toshiba.
    what if I get voltages to the battery pins
    I put the schematic.
    https://1drv.ms/b/s!ArCMHaOjRKmJ51ia...aYjaa?e=slfGl1
    Last edited by diegito11; 01-11-2021, 02:53 PM.

Re: Toshiba A500D-10U It does not turn on

Originally posted by diegito11 View Post
    Hello, good night, colleagues, I have a Toshiba A500D-10U with a kskae la-5001p plate and its symptom is that it does nothing, connected to the power supply, it marks 0.01, giving the power button that if I get the 3v it will go to ov and It returns to 3v but neither turns on nor turns the fan, I have verified that I have 3v and 5v.
    Up to pins 5,6,7, and 8 of PQ18 I get 19v, I suspect that the culprit is PU5, I only get 19 on pins 19 and 20 on pin 1 0.35v and pin 3 ov.
    In the coils I do not have a ground connection except for the cpu, which disappears when removing it.
    I would like you to give me a cable where to measure or whether to inject voltage if in the sensing resistance or automatically change PU5
    I'm still in the study phase so please don't be too harsh but I love reading on this forum, but I don't see a similar problem from a Toshiba.
    what if I get voltages to the battery pins
    I put the schematic.
    https://1drv.ms/b/s!ArCMHaOjRKmJ51ia...aYjaa?e=slfGl1

What is the Voltage of the Gate pin 4 of PQ8/9 it should be around +8V ,PU5 pin 24 is it +19V?
    Last edited by Techtiger; 01-12-2021, 01:59 AM.

Comment

pin 4 of pq8 and 9 is 7.60v and pin 24 of PU5 is 0v

Comment

Find out PQ12 Fet what are voltage on all 3 pins ?

Comment

Well I have changed PU5 because it only had voltage on pins 19 and 20 but it had the source always working but when I changed it I have voltage on the other pins but I no longer have 3v and 5v I have checked welds because a track got up but everything is coming Exception of 3v and 5v that has 0v what if the leg 3 (EN) has 0v so the ic is not working from what I see.
          Seeing the datasheet of PQ12 TP0610K I pass the measurement Gate 18.02v Source 19.81v and drain 0.09v

Comment

Well, I have changed PU5 because it only had voltage on pins 19 and 20 but it had the source always working, but when I changed it I have voltage on the other pins and I still have 3v and 5v but still the same without power on.
            On pin 3 (IN) it has 0v, so the ic doesn't work from what I see?
            On the other hand seeing the data sheet of PQ12 TP0610K I pass the measurement gate 18.02v Source 19.81v and drain 0.09v

Comment

Trace back PACIN up to PU1A upload a pic with the Voltage measurements

Comment

If the voltages in the scheme are okay, look at the PU6 chip pin 8 and 17 pins. pin 17 -> 5v, pin 8 -> 3.3v. Bios may request program.
                Attached Files
                I'm not happy to be so strong. because it's not humanly

Comment

I have searched the entire board especially for the load input since it belongs to the VIN line and I have not found PU1A on the board only PU1 and it does not have 6 pins but 8 and in the diagram only 6 pins appear, I pass the measurement .
                  Pin 1 3.53v
                  pin 2 3.24v
                  pin 3 3.66v
                  pin 4 0v
                  pin 5 7.69v
                  pin 6 3.24v
                  pin 7 4.94v
                  pin 8 19v
                  On the other hand, I have made another check so that you could tell me if there may be a problem there or not, I have checked PL6 that it gives me continuity with respect to ground, even removing the processor, it continues to give, I have raised a part and the pc63 capacitor continues to give me continuity, I have raised it and it continues to give continuity between its legs and in PU7 pins 3 and 5 have 0v

Comment

The processor ohms of the VCORE unit may be low, for example 4 ohms. PU7 should be 5v on pin 4, it should output when the 3.3v enable signal comes on pin 1 during start. For this, PU1 1 pin must be AC_IN 3v3.
                    I'm not happy to be so strong. because it's not humanly

Comment

I have searched the entire board especially for the load input since it belongs to the VIN line and I have not found PU1A on the board only PU1 and it does not have 6 pins but 8 and in the diagram only 6 pins appear, I pass the measurement .
                      Pin 1 3.53v
                      pin 2 3.24v
                      pin 3 3.66v
                      pin 4 0v
                      pin 5 7.69v
                      pin 6 3.24v
                      pin 7 4.94v
                      pin 8 19v
                      On the other hand, I have made another check so that you could tell me if there may be a problem there or not, I have checked PL6 that it gives me continuity with respect to ground, even removing the processor, it continues to give, I have raised a part and the pc63 capacitor continues to give me continuity, I have raised it and it continues to give continuity between its legs and in PU7 pins 3 and 5 have 0v
                      The voltages given above is correct trace PR67 22k is a protection resister what is the voltage of both sides , find out PQ19 voltage on pin 1 2 ?
                      and for the PL6 is +NB CORE 1.1VS goes to ATI RS880M since it is solder to MB this line will give low Ohms leave PU7 for the moment concentrate on ALW3/5

Comment

the voltage of pr67 is 3.46v and 3.53v and pq17 has pin 1 0v pin 2 3.45 and pin 3 0v.
                        I also put you that pin 24 of pu5 gives me 0v
                        Last edited by diegito11; 01-17-2021, 07:38 AM.

Comment

the voltage of pr67 is 3.46v and 3.53v and pq17 has pin 1 0v pin 2 3.45 and pin 3 0v.
                          PQ19 Voltage Not PQ17

Comment

sorry, that's the voltage, I was wrong when writing it, but the measurement is pq19

Comment

I also put you that pin 24 of pu5 gives me 0v
                              Now test Voltage on PR50 both sides PR59 top side pin 1

Comment

measurements of pr50 on the one hand 19.78v the same as pins 1,2 and 3 of pq9 and on the other 7.84v and pr59 the one that connects with pr50 7.84v because on the other it gives 0v

Comment

Well, I have changed PU5 because it only had voltage on pins 19 and 20 but it had the source always working, but when I changed it I have voltage on the other pins and I still have 3v and 5v but still the same without power on.
                                  On pin 3 (IN) it has 0v, so the ic doesn't work from what I see?
                                  On the other hand seeing the data sheet of PQ12 TP0610K I pass the measurement gate 18.02v Source 19.81v and drain 0.09v
                                  my mistake in post #6 you have machined you have 3/5V you +19V is working
                                  check PQ13 pin 3 Voltage as you press PWRBTWN & with out pressing PWRBTWN
                                  trace it back to U33 SIO pin 116 & test the pin Voltage ?
                                  in SIO test pin 9 100 117 32 6 14 37 2 127 101 16 & RTCVV with out pressing PWRBTW & with pressing PWRBTWN

Comment

Originally posted by techtiger View Post
                                    in SIO test pin 9 100 117 32 6 14 37 2 127 101 16 & RTCVV with out pressing PWRBTW & with pressing PWRBTWN
                                    The 3v and 5v of the source I always have them but from pu5 I only have voltage on pins 19 and 20 and their voltage is 19v, the rest 0v or 0.03v.
                                    The voltage of pin 3 of PQ13 is 16.40; pins 2 and 3 0v and when I press the power button it goes to 0v and returns to 16.4v but if I press it again it does not return to 0v it stays at 16'4v .
                                    checks in U33 the KBC of pin 116 is 0v, even if I press the power button; although the KBC powered I think it is because pins 32 and 33 have 3.3v;
                                    Regarding this "in the test pin SIO 9100117 32 6 14 37 217101 16 & RTCVV without pressing PWRBTW and pressing PWRBTWN" I do not understand which pins you want me to check since the numbers are together and I do not know if you have me measure different pins.

Comment

Originally posted by techtiger View Post

good techtiger, how do you see the measurements?

Comment

Working...
                                      X