-M598LMR- I don´t find bad caps but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-M598LMR- I don´t find bad caps but

Hi everyone, this is my fist time here so I hope you can help me.

I have a 598LMR Motherboard from PC CHIPS Manufacturer.
    I don´t find any bad caps, even if I check them with a simple digital multimeter, but the motherboard still working bad.
    I changed CPU, and RAM, and Video card but nothing happened.
    This motherboard don´t turn on.
    Actually I have an AMD K6-2 500 AFX CPU and 64Mb Ram DIMM PC 66/100
    I use an AT power and the POST ANALYZER Shows me an "ED" error, which means INITIALIZE THE BOOT DEVICE OR MEMORY SIZE. (BEEP) = 4-3-4-2

Please help me

It's possible that in IDE connection problem can cause the motherboard to do nothing, fail to POST with no video and no bleeps.

Make sure the IDE devices have the proper jumper placement and that the IDE cable isn't reversed!

I have seen a motherboard play dead before when there was an IDE problem, probably the IDE cable being reversed or the jumpers were in the wrong places.
    ASRock B550 PG Velocita

Ryzen 9 "Vermeer" 5900X

16 GB AData XPG Spectrix D41

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6750 XT

eVGA Supernova G3 750W

Western Digital Black SN850 1TB NVMe SSD

Alienware AW3423DWF OLED

"¡Me encanta "Me Encanta o Enlistarlo con Hilary Farr!" -Mí mismo

"There's nothing more unattractive than a chick smoking a cigarette" -Topcat

"Today's lesson in pissivity comes in the form of a ziplock baggie full of GPU extension brackets & hardware that for the last ~3 years have been on my bench, always in my way, getting moved around constantly....and yesterday I found myself in need of them....and the bastards are now nowhere to be found! Motherfracker!!" -Topcat

"did I see a chair fly? I think I did! Time for popcorn!" -ratdude747

Comment

No, there´s no problem with IDE connection because I don´t use any Hard disk, It´s only the mainboard, the video card, cpu, and ram memory.
      I replaced all components (video, cpu, ram, etc) but nothing happened.

I tried to make a HOT SWAP ( replace the bios while the mainboard works ) but is the same... nothing happened.

Could be the AT connection? I´ll try with ATX.

OHH!!! I didn´t say that I put all components disabled. ( Sound, modem and LAN)

Sorry my english is very poor

Comment

Try the "Lottery"

http://www.stud.fernuni-hagen.de/q39.../ikonboard.cgi

MD
        Ya'll think us folk from the country's real funny-like, dontcha?

The opinions expressed above do not represent those of BADCAPS.NET or any of their affiliates.

Comment

Working...
        X