This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Howdy - new member from the heart of the dirty south - Atlanta.

Comment

Hi all, I'm Steve, a new member from the UK. My day job is IT security / architecture but outside of this I'm a general Mr fix-it and typically take on anything that's broken... Cars, plumbing, electrics, electronics, anything really I will have a go at. I came across the site researching a broken TV and it seems like a great resource; I studied electronics in college years ago but have forgotten most of it, I still know some of the basics but I'm keen to brush up my knowledge

Comment

Hi, I'm a Singaporean, studied Computer Engineering and am very interested in electronics (embedded systems) and programming. Stumbled upon this site while searching on how to repair my TV.

Comment

chello ! This group is awesome ! im a amature technician. in training here to learn !

Comment

Hey there, I'm quite an adept software developer, but not so much in hardware division - so here I am learning new stuff on how to repair my TV

Comment

You've got all the good info to fix my TV so here I am!

Comment

Hi i'm sato.
                Live in japan.
                I send Japanese computer Bios files.
                I have many questions.
                Let's help each other

Comment

Hello, i have an Asus P5kpl-am se

Comment

Hi I'm from Alabama and recently received a nice monitor with a problem and am hoping to fix it with some info from this site

Comment

Hay everyone,I joined the group because I don't like to see TVs going into our landfill. We have recycling bins for electronics but TVs get buried.no recycled. Boggles the mind 😠. I've been scavenging what I can.when I can. But scavenging is prohibited. What a bunch of edits. I have given away several tvs,monitors,microwaves and various other electronics that I repaired. It's my hope to learn information and knowledge to repair more. Mainly tvs.looking forward to communicating with members.

Comment

Hey!

Came here a while ago looking for some schematics and now I need a boardview. From everytime I've needed somethings and reading though the posts everyone seems super helpful and awesome.

Just wanted to say Thanks for unknowingly helping me in the past and hopefully helping me in the future

Comment

Hi
                          I'm from Switzerland and interested generell in electronics and (easy) repairs.

Comment

hi, im joel from chattanooga tn. ive come in search of boardview files for my broken macbook. looking forward to digging deeper into the world of computer repair.

Comment

Hi folks! New here and just figured I would introduce myself. I am a bit of an electronics monger and tinkerer. I love to get things working again especially when I think there is lots of life left in them! I hope to learn some new tricks and participate and assist when I can. Thanks for allowing me access to what seems to be a valuable resource to keep things from ending up in the trash heap!

Thanks,

Iamwally

Comment

hello. my name is jim . this is a very nice and helpfull forum.
                                thank you all

Comment

HELLO
                                  My name is Bobby
                                  I'm from ALABAMA ROLL TIDE ROLL
                                  IM AN ELECTRICIAN JUST STARTING TO PLAY WITH TVS COMPUTERS AND SUCH
                                  I LOOK FORWARD TO LEARNING SOME NEW THINGS FROM YOU ALL
                                  THANKS
                                  BOBBY

Comment

Hello every body, with your help an a schematics of this board, Samsung_BN44-00341B, i had bought the right capacitor to replace CP820 (but didn't receive actually).

Also, i'm searching for a schematics for a board from an audio equipement, Samsung HT-BD1252R - Main AV - AH41-01261A - BCM7601 - REV SR - HT-BD1250A.
                                    I had searched into forum but nobody talk about this specific home theater.
                                    Someone can help me ? thanks. Linky

Comment

Hello all;
                                      Very old (74). played with xtal radios!, made computer by soldering sinclair kit. Added double ram chips on atari for 64k ram!!!. Now have 6 core amd with 16gb memory, 4 k graphics setup for video editing my drone footage. (yuneec typhoon H) try to fly rc aircraft with out crashing!. Have setup smaller machine shop ( I have mill setup for sale) for special projects. trying to repair my pioneer vsx-1021-k rcvr. This all goes to keep me out of the bar at night. and also try and fix all the stuff that is broken. Did I mention i'M old
                                      Regards to all hope top rekindle electronics again and learn to put smoke back in those parts
                                      Dick Bottos

Comment

Hi I am okocim3 from Canada, I need help with macbook,

Comment

Hello everyone I am okocim3 from Canada

Comment

Working...
                                          X