This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

I'm new here, my name is Dexter. I enjoy fixing pretty much anything, I have had good success repairing my own cars, small engines, appliances, etc. Experience with electrical circuits and systems. I have plenty of general knowledge and am hoping to learn a little about specifics of certain systems (Samsung TVs at the moment).

Comment

Hi, I'm Alex. Electronics hobbyist (also degree qualified in electronics albeit almost 30 years ago) and am trying to uphold a reputation for being able to fix anything. This looks like a great resource - hopefully I can give and receive some help here from time to time

Comment

Hello I'm Dima, starting to get into repairing my own things and this forum seems like a great place to learn. cheers.

Comment

Mutakilu from Ghana Accra

Comment

Hello I'm Netanel, a newbie in repairing electronics boards for tv/pc hope to increase my knowledge and share my own, happy to know more people and new ideas

Comment

Hallo,
              I,m Aly from Austria

Comment

Hello World,
                Noob here and to Circuit board repair as a hobby. I have already found valuable information and am looking forward to learning more.

Comment

Hello all pp3v3hot from Houston, been interested in component level repair ever since i fubar'd my first emachines.

Recently been re-igniting my interest in the field and watching alot of Rossman videos on youtube (you can prob tell i'm a fan based on my username)

anyways, what brought me to the forum is looking for a schematic for a Yoga 2 Pro board that i accidentally fizzled a week ago. Hoping for the best. Found a schematic in a thread that doesnt match my model number but hoping that now that i've registered the archive will contain something of useful info.

Hope to join the forum soon as a full fledged member with full member privs.

Comment

Greetings all. Been acquiring lots of information from badcaps for some time now. Very useful information from you all.

A little background: 23 year retired Marine, Data Systems guy with training in explosives. If I can't fix it, I can blow it up. No training in electronics but I can us a multi-meter to check voltages, capacitors and continuity.

I'm a fiddler (and I don't mean banjos). Love to take it apart, figure it out, fix it and put it back together. Even more fun when it works. I hate seeing two and three year old TV's tossed in the trash at the recycle center. Unfortunately, our recycle center will not let you dig them out. I put out a local "Town Crier" email to solicit broken TV's and have acquired some 32 - 60 inch things to play with.

Looking forward to learning and maybe even contributing some solutions to future issues.

Comment

This forum is well named. I stumbled across it looking for information on a Toshiba laptop( bad caps ). I'm 67, retired, in Australia.
                      I have been mucking around and repairing computers for years. It's really good to find a forum with so much information- especially laptops.

Comment

Hello everyone!
                        My name is Ivars and I am from Latvia.
                        I work as an electrician and sometimes do some hobbyist electronics with Arduino.

Comment

hallo, thank you for this forum, i always have some problems with fixing so i need help here

Comment

Hello everyone!

Comment

Hello BadCaps forums. My name is Bryan, and I am an American currently residing in the United States. Computers and software are a very large part of how I organize my everyday life, and I am joining this forum in response to a necessity to understand more about component level assembly of PC hardware driven by the inevitable likelihood of having to perform repairs and diagnoses of personal electronic devices. This is a generic introduction to satisfy the 1 post requirement mandated by the registration PM, but I would be willing to answer more questions if they are asked.

Comment

Hello guys. I just fould this amazing website and interested immediately. I would like to share ideas and resource of motherboard repair techniques.

Comment

Hello,

Just to introduce myself. I'm Danny and i'm here to learn a thing or two.

Good day/night/morning everybody.

Comment

Hi, Stumbled across this website in search for info on caps. I´m Jim and I repair LCD´s as a hobby. Would appreciate as much help as I can get. Have a good one!

Comment

Hello there folks, I'm new to board repair,

I've experience repairing computers and phones / laptops / tablets.

I hope I can contribute to the forum !!

Comment

Hello all and Topcat!!!
                                        I am amazed how many posts there are on the Samsung 245BW that have the same problem; "pop and its dead". I am ready to read through the chain for all the available help and thanks very much for the Board!!

Comment

Hey all! I'm Nathan and I'm new here. Expect some exciting, anguished drama over on the Please Help Me Fix My TV part of this site here in a bit. boy oh boyyy

Comment

Working...
                                          X