• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, thanks for letting me in.

Comment

Hello, I would like to introduce myself. I'm 32 years old, I'm an engineer. I am the owner of an electronic services company and Apple certified technician.
      I would like to collaborate with you and that you collaborate with me.

Comment

Hello everyone, I am new here in this community and im hoping to be recieve some help and learn from you guys

Comment

long time lurker, this forum rocks! resurrected 2 TVs because of this site!

Comment

Hi, looking for more experience. I'm kind of new to all of this tech stuff, but looking to pick up some pointers from you guys. Thanks for letting me in.

Comment

Hi Everyone, Been in the television repair business since 1972...took over from my dad who started in 1957. Need to quit, but just can't seem to. Came to forum because I have couple of Sharps with blinking codes. I don't get along with sharps too well and thought I might get some help here. Hope you can help me.
              Fabricflyer
              Tylertown, MS

Comment

Hi all, I'm Bill. I'm an old, old school electronics guy who grew up on vacuum tube technology. Did a lot of electronics repair on SCR and triac drives and controls prior to digital. I am attempting to repair an LG TV for my son that most likely was damaged by lightning coming in on the coax from his ground mounted dish.

Comment

Hi all, I am Dev, I love in repairing electronics, have repaired radios, crt tvs, vcrs, pcs and laptops, new to LCD/LED repairs... looking for help to fix my Mom's tv samsung UA40D6600WRMXL. Appreciate this forum, excellent info and help.

Comment

Hi, iam Carel studing IT and looking for some help to fix my laptop (need some bios files)

Comment

Hi there,
                      I'm going to replace several motherboard capacitors, and this is one of the best forums on the net.

Comment

Hi guyslove the forum so far hope i can help many people here and cross ideas

Comment

Hey my name is Dhanuka. And I am trying to study computer hardware since my laptop usually breaks once a year. :P I dont know the reason but it happens. So thought this forum will be helpful for me. and yes I am a student and Im from Sri lanka

Comment

Me new
                            I'm Nicolas from france, I came accross this forum while trying to unlock a bios from a computer i bought on a bidding, i almost threw the laptop away but i thought "hey im a developper, i work with computer, might be usefull to gather a few knowledge on motherboard" so here I am hopping to unlock this pc and maybe learn a few things, I have a few old laptops lying around that i can try to tweak to learn

Comment

Hi, I'm Lucas I run an IT company in Gateshead, UK. I stumbled upon this forum while searching for a BIOS unlocking solution - I hope I found just that and possibly more help here ;-)

Comment

salve a tutti

Comment

Hello everyone on badcaps.net forum, my name is Daniel from Australia, a long time ago now I earned a advanced diploma of Electronics and now a little vague on these subjects, after finding this forum I am re-connecting a lot with my past.
                                  I presently am looking at fault finding a 60" led samsung tv for a friend, great forum.

Comment

Hi, I’m James from Australia,
                                    I’ve been an electronics hobbyist for most of my life, with some training and employment in the field along the way.
                                    I mostly work on arcade and video game systems.
                                    I have great hand skills (soldering etc) but not so great faultfinding skills

Comment

Hi, I'm Brendan and I am getting into electronic equipment and want a better all around knowledge of electrical equipment, namely stereo equipment, so I can repair stereos and receivers to bring them back to full working condition! I will be posting a new thread once I'm allowed for a very important question that is stumping me!

Comment

Hello all

Comment

Hi all.

Manufacturing methodist as well as electronician with some software skills.

Am glad to rejoin this website after losing my first account.

Here we go again.

Comment

Working...
                                          X