Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello,

i need some help with bios.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi everyone. I am from Grand Rapids, MI and have a Monitor Audio RSW12 subwoofer that is beloved and scratching / humming. I found a tutorial thread here, got a great KSGER T12 soldering iron and temp gauge to adjust the tip temp. Hopefully I will have an improved / recapped subwoofer for the price of about $150 including a full soldering setup, it's an $1,100 dollar sub to replace so I am grateful for all the information here.

Comment

Hey! My name is Tim and I am new to motherboard repair. I don't have any formal education, however I do HVAC work on commercial buildings for a local university. I thought it would be interesting to learn how to repair motherboards, so I started investing in tools to test boards and to do micro soldering. I started buying broken video game consoles on eBay and locally through Facebook marketplace, fixing them, and reselling them. However, I have recently gotten more into laptops, as I find those far more interesting and I see a greater potential for work. I've joined this forum simply as a way to learn more and to help me get unstuck with roadblocks I hit in my education/work. Thank you guys for being so welcoming to this forum!

Comment

Hey guys,
            My name is Kent, I'm a mechanical engineer, and I dabble in electronics when something breaks and I need to fix it.
            I found some pretty good info here already on the LG 65UH5500 TV, and I have some specific ones about mine to post later once I can post a new message.
            Looks like this forum has some pretty helpful and knowledgeable members, so I'm looking forward to the guidance.
            Thanks
            Kent

Comment

Hello Guys, I'm Ton. I found very usefull infos in this forum and I've some question for you. Thanks.

Comment

Hi everyone,
                I'm Dan, a freelancer electronics engineer from the Czech Republic. I do mostly hardware design and programming (microcontrollers and WIN32 in C), but I can also fix stuff from time to time.
                Regards

Comment

computer technician here in Brazil, I found the forum a maximum, thank you all.

Comment

Hello all, just here to discuss the wonderful world of electronics. That's all. Electricity is fun!

Comment

Hi all....

I am from Australia and will be searching and asking questions on a Sony Bravia KD-65X7500F problem I have.

Thanks for allowing me this access.

Looks like a great place.

Thanks
                      Signature:Seemingly hopeless tv fixer

Comment

Hello all.
                        This site was recommended to me and looks like a valuable resource for electronic repair.

Comment

New member here. Need help with broken A/V receivers.

Thank you!

Comment

hello. Looking forward to help with my TV.

Thanks a bunch!!!!

Comment

Hi all,
                              My name is Bobby, I`m an Electronics Engineer from Romania. Very good forum here guys!

All the Best!

Comment

Hi everybody,
                                I'm Björn from Germany. I'm into repairing different kinds of older electronics and found very valuable information in this forum. Keep on!

Greetz

Comment

Hello everyone, I hope to find technical info for repairing usually pc mainboards components.

Comment

Hi I'm new. I've got a razer laptop I'm trying to fix which I suspect has a bad bios.
                                    I'm from the uk, repair game gears mainly but like to dabble in laptops and other devices from time to time. Nice to meet you all

Comment

Been a member for 5 years. I guess I never posted. Been repairing stuff since the 60's and designing electronics since the 70's.

Comment

Hi,
                                        I'm Ayman. I'm looking for bios files here.

Comment

Olá!

Comment

Working...
                                          X