Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toshiba 55UL610 - Constant Relay Clicking

Howdy,

My stepdad said all it does is click. And he was right. No backlight, no standby light on the front. Just a steady click when plugged in. It's amateur hour on my end but I'm trying my best to learn via forums and Youtube. Below I'll list the things I've done thus far.

1. I've removed the power supply board and cannot visually see any defects, expanded capacitors or cracked solder joints.
    2. Fuses test good.
    3. Bridge Rectifier(I believe thats what it's called) reads out 169 volts.
    4. 5 volt from PJ91 tests good.
    5. The relay only starts clicking when I connect the power to the main board(cable for PJ91). With just solely the power board connected to power and nothing else there is no relay click.

I'd really love to have a nice tv for my shop for the cost of very little dollars. I would also really find some satisfaction in resolving this without doing a full board swap. I absolutely appreciate the work that goes into component isolation.

If someone could please help point me towards what I test next? I need to watch a little more on mosfet testing to give them a go. Also a bit more on understanding the hot and cold side of the board. Power Board Model# PA-3241-01TS-LF.

- Rusty
Working...
X