Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Identify Caps

Hey Team,
    Can you help me Identify these caps? Has a lot of bulging caps just want to replace them all and move on.
    Thanks...

ECS NFORCE 570 SPLIT-A V5.1
    Attached Files

Re: Identify Caps

680 uF , 4v capacitors

replace with any one of these:

http://www.digikey.com/product-detai...011-ND/1136101
    http://www.digikey.com/product-detai...224-ND/1826688
    http://www.digikey.com/product-detai...063-ND/1662449

Comment

Hey thanks, I just wanted to ensure uf before replacing. I do already have some from BADCAPS for another PC, this one just popped up today and kinda would like to fix it, so guess I need to order more.

Comment

Oh forgot I have plenty clearance, due to cool-master heat sink.

Comment

When 4v caps are too tall or too expensive I use 2.5v caps to keep the height less than 11mm. It's been years since a processor ran at 2.5v
          sig files are for morons

Comment

I usually drop the capacitance back to 560uF. It's perfectly fine when you are poly-modding.
            I love putting bad caps and flat batteries in fire and watching them explode!!

No wonder it doesn't work! You installed the jumper wires backwards

Main PC: Core i7 3770K 3.5GHz, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600, 240GB Intel 335 Series SSD, 750GB WD HDD, Sony Optiarc DVD RW, Palit nVidia GTX660 Ti, CoolerMaster N200 Case, Delta DPS-600MB 600W PSU, Hauppauge TV Tuner, Windows 7 Home Premium

Office PC: HP ProLiant ML150 G3, 2x Xeon E5335 2GHz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 120GB Intel 530 SSD, 2x 250GB HDD, 2x 450GB 15K SAS HDD in RAID 1, 1x 2TB HDD, nVidia 8400GS, Delta DPS-650BB 650W PSU, Windows 7 Pro

Comment

Hey Team,
              Thanks for all your help still very new at this and will let you know of the results after repair.

Comment

Hey Team
                Thanks for all your help, MO BO back up running no problems replaced all the caps! 1st one very successful .

Comment

I have the same mobo with bulging caps, and I'm also wondering what brand and series those caps are. Does anyone know ?
                  I have seen them several times in different (cheap) boards, but I'm still unsure of who made them. One example would be an ECS P4M800PRO-M2 that I have lying here that also has 4 of those caps in the VRM area, mixed with 2 solid OST (?, the ones with the T encircled) 560uf. Thanks.
                  Last edited by unmei220; 04-19-2013, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X