• Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is this ic ?

trying to figure out ic2 .
    Attached Files

Re: what is this ic ?

An ARM microcontroller.
    Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

"Dude, this is Wyoming, i hopped on and sent 'er. No fucking around." -- Me

Excuse me while i do something dangerous

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Comment

which one though ? i expected a 162 .. and looks like a r n

Comment

^ Its what they use in those VAG-COM adapters. They use stm32 microcontrollers though, so im assuming its a chinese clone. As for the IC, IIRC, its a LPC82 clone.
        Last edited by goontron; 09-12-2018, 06:37 PM.
        Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

"Dude, this is Wyoming, i hopped on and sent 'er. No fucking around." -- Me

Excuse me while i do something dangerous

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Comment

Originally posted by goontron View Post
          ^ Its what they use in those VAG-COM adapters. They use stm32 microcontrollers though, so im assuming its a chinese clone. As for the IC, IIRC, its a LPC82 clone.
          good guess .. it works but i would have preferred a arm 162 or whatever . looks too small for my liking ..

Comment

Here is another picture, looks like the HL008 is 32Kflash, 4k sram, QFN33, Xintang /core Tang MINI58ZDE and I did find this
            Attached Files
            Last edited by R_J; 09-12-2018, 10:02 PM.

Comment

so what's the device?
              interesting that the usb goes to a 28pin thing - usb>serial bridge??
              tacky not to just use an mcu with usb on it.

Comment

Looks like an ELM327 OBD2 reader. SOIC-8 CAN transciever MCP2561 and Microchip CAN controller MCP2515 in TSSOP-20.

Comment

Working...
                X