This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Been around since the days of (or at least my first computer) the Apple ][ but played with programmable calculators, ZX-80, etc before that. Also had the (mis?)fortune of being the last of the CompSci students at my school to still use punchcards on a UNIVAC!

Too many days since then to count

Comment

Hello Everyone ,
      Im Arik from Israel.
      trying to fix some laptop boards (but not only laptops),
      Im in the the computers and servers field since the 2003 (as a technician),
      and have been attracted to Electronics since I was a kid,
      thank you all for sharing info and schematics , hopefully i will be able to provide useful info and help to this forum members too.

and thank you Topcat for building this amazing forum

Comment

Hellow my name is ibrahim i am from sierra leone and i do repair to finance my education. I am new into repair as a result of that i consider myself here as your junior.
        Most of the time i go through repair difficulties of which i have no obvious experience as to solve them. I am really glad to discover this webpage. I hope i am most welcome to everone here

special thanks to the pioneers of this noble forum

Comment

HELLO .. I'm new here .. looking if is any solution for T2 rom unlocking .. i understood all solution working so far not working anymore but i thinking if will be any way to modify secure boot in dumps , problems solved .. maybe someone discover which line need to modify .. thanks ..

Comment

Hello Everyone,
            Im from Portugal and I'm trying to fix stuff, hopefully I'll learn something with you.

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm working with Apple Mac's, so need your help and maybe you need mine

Comment

Hi i am from australia and like fixing all sorts of motherboards
                as i have just started and have only just came across this website
                i hope to stick around.

Comment

Hello everyone!

My name is Charles. Electronics technician for a decade, hobbyist since birth. I wanted to say thanks to everyone for making this place the font of knowledge that it is. Hopefully I can contribute in my own way soon!

Comment

Всем привет, рад, что есть такие форумы!

Comment

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the opportunity.

Glad to be here. I am from Malaysia.

Still new to electronics repair, and come here after watching Learn Electronics Repair Youtube Channel.

See ya!

Comment

Hello guys! Nice to see you.

Comment

Computer geek from Raleigh, NC. Thanks for teh add!

Comment

hello guys newbie here want to learn to board repair

Comment

Hello everybody,
                              my name is Federico and I am from Italy.
                              This Forum is really a point of reference for the problems concerning capacitors (these loved and hated!)

Comment

Hello guys!!!
                                I am an electronic technician since 1998, but unfortunately I have not exercised. Now in these difficult times I have decided to remember my knowledge, but I have found a source of PC ATX with two burned resistances and I am crazy looking for the Wintech Win 300PE schemes (with two C4977, SBL3040PT 40N03P and C5027F...) I would be very grateful to who could guide me about it. Thank you. (My native is the Spanish from southern Spain)

Comment

Fantastic support here for Apple repair. However our days are numbered!

Comment

Hi all i am new member
                                    Sorry for my english i am italian :P

Comment

Hello, I am a new member.

Thanks

Comment

Hello everyone!

My name is Florent. Electronics technician for about a decade, pro tinkerer for trice that long. Thanks to everybody for sharing their knowledge!

Comment

Hello I'm a new member

Comment

Working...
                                          X