Comparison tables between 5 major Japanese Low ESR capacitors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Comparison tables between 5 major Japanese Low ESR capasitors

days are so short when you actually do something..

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Thread necromancy warning...

Any chance we could get this updated to include Samxon caps, or we already have a thread on those?
                        "The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it."

Comment

what field are you interested in?
                          if it's about endurance just find pcbonez posts about that.
                          he said it best.

datasheets are here
                          http://www.capsmod.net/caps/
                          (courtesy of big pope)

Comment

I have a big capacitor spread sheet at www bgavinsound com [slash] reference.

My web server does block some of the off-shore subnets known for high spamming and DOS attacks. If this includes you, send me a note, and I will email the .XLS
                            Last edited by bgavin; 11-01-2008, 10:59 AM. Reason: obfuscated url to avoid bot harvesting

Comment

wha.. you waking up this old thread..

anyway i made this a long time ago, though i never posted them here,

Comparison beetwen 5 jap caps and samxon capacitor :
                              Attached Files

Comment

Nice, thank you!
                                "The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it."

Comment

I like resurrecting this thread
                                  Do we already have a comparsion somewhere that includes solid polymer caps?

Comment

GOOD IDEA!!!
                                    Let us know when you're finished!
                                    - hehehehe
                                    Mann-Made Global Warming.
                                    - We should be more concerned about the Intellectual Climate.

-
                                    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

- Dr Seuss
                                    -
                                    You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.
                                    -

Comment

Well, there's impossible for me to get solid polymer caps locally, so i have no interest in making the tables for them. No motivation, hehe Maybe you could volunteer, PCBONEZ?

I like the idea too..

Comment

aww, i heard the geocities will be closing down? those pics are stored there. i will upload all the pics onsite here later...

Comment

No motivation here either.
                                          Was recommending that Per Hansson fulfill his own request.
                                          Mann-Made Global Warming.
                                          - We should be more concerned about the Intellectual Climate.

-
                                          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

- Dr Seuss
                                          -
                                          You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.
                                          -

Comment

Working...
                                          X