Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RX 570 Pulse itx 4GB GDDR5 - No signal

Hello all,

I just received to RX570 Pulse ITX that are not working. Actually, I have no display (HDMI/DisplayPort) but the GPU gets hot, so this is powered correctly.

I don't get any post on motherboard, no beeps. Checked the bios, and there was a wrong bios (bios with a 8GB version), flashed it back to it's original bios with a CH341A. Bios is now correct, but still no output.

Any idea what I should check? I can post a picture of the card (front and back if needed).

I suspect that the GS7103 Linear Regulator, as I have a res of 12,54kOhm between pin 2 and ground.

Thanks for your help !

Re: RX 570 Pulse itx 4GB GDDR5 - No signal

Yes post some pics, front,back,regulator area.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Here it is
      Attached Files

Comment

Did you get this one going? I have 2 MSI cards which have the same regulator. A 480 with 10k to ground on pin 2 and a 570 with 12k to ground on pin 2. Both don't power up. Trying to figure these out. Pin 3 to ground is 1.8k on the 570 and .2k on the 480. Other pins are about the same between the two. Do you remember what your pin 3 to ground read as?

Comment

Working...
        X