X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

820-3435-b pls help unknon bios chip

820-3435-b model a1465
    the chip is broken and unreadable
    i have used many dumps i found online with many available chips but the machine refuse to turn on!
    I have gotten many chips from different board of different model but cant find chip for same model so i have been using all chips i could lay my hands on but cant get the real chip that broke cos i cant find the name writen on it.

My question is can chip determines the power or the file i programme?

2: Could it be wrong files all that i have been trying ?

I need help pls

Re: 820-3435-b pls help unknon bios chip

Originally posted by dammysholove View Post
    820-3435-b model a1465
    the chip is broken and unreadable
    i have used many dumps i found online with many available chips but the machine refuse to turn on!
    I have gotten many chips from different board of different model but cant find chip for same model so i have been using all chips i could lay my hands on but cant get the real chip that broke cos i cant find the name writen on it.

My question is can chip determines the power or the file i programme?

2: Could it be wrong files all that i have been trying ?

I need help pls
    try this bios ... I don't know what bios chip this board has ... maybe someone else will help you with this problem ..
    Attached Files
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

You can use UEFITool or FIT (flash image tool) to find the flash chip JEDEC ID in the VSCC table ,then search for it on google.

winbond EF4017 W25Q64FV
      Attached Files
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

If you don't have a 820-3435 donor board you can take SPI ROM from 820-3437 donor board.
        Of course you'll need to clean ME region and edit serial number, but it will at least turn on (not boot macOS though).
        OpenBoardView — https://github.com/OpenBoardView/OpenBoardView

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
          try this bios ... I don't know what bios chip this board has ... maybe someone else will help you with this problem ..
          thanks, let me test it and get back to you

Comment

Originally posted by piernov View Post
            If you don't have a 820-3435 donor board you can take SPI ROM from 820-3437 donor board.
            Of course you'll need to clean ME region and edit serial number, but it will at least turn on (not boot macOS though).
            same bios chip??

Comment

Working...
            X