• Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi,
    I found this site through tapeheads.net
    Hope to use it re : caps sometimes!!

Comment

Hi everyone, this looks like a great forum with excellent advice. I'm an electronics tech but mostly work on biomedical engineering devices such as x-ray, CT, and MRI. I'm on here to see if I can fix my old Philips TV - wish me luck!

Comment

Heya everyone. Here's hoping I can learn some stuff and fix my broken appliances!

Comment

Hello to all

Excuse my poor English, but I'm French.

I found your wealth of information through Qwant a search engine right from home.

I regularly get computer equipment and TV that I try to repair.
          We live in Gironde in the South West of France, we can no longer be near the West coast of the United States.

At the moment I am trying to save a Lg 60PZ550 destined for the rubbish dump.

See you soon

Daniel

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Comment

Hi gays, i need help to repair APC ups, because i find so much information here i give it i try

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello, I from Czech republic and thanks all for interested information in future

Comment

Hi.
                  i`m from Bulgaria. My main interests are computers and
                  electronics.

Comment

Good evening,

I'm goforit from the UK.

Have been dabbling with electronics since a young teenager (45 years ago). I ended up here due to a google search for NAD amplifiers.

Looks like your site will be useful to me in the near future.

Comment

hello

Comment

My name is tek2Udrawp and I'm a PC tech sponge. (Absorbs knowledge not hangs off of) My sister is the social surfer I'm the quiet secret surfer :squirrel: don't tell anyone.

Comment

Hi all,

Hoping to post here for some advice regarding identifying a late 70s cap and an ideal replacement for another.

Best wishes

Comment

Hello,
                            My name is Marc from France, sorry for the rough English, I do not speak English fluently.
                            I'm electronics technician but not on TV and computer area.
                            However, for decades, I have used my knowledge to troubleshoot different types of devices, most often for my friends more than for myself.

I found this website thanks to Google following a breakdown of ASUS X550LC laptop.
                            I hope to find information on this site because there is not much on the web.
                            Have a nice day everybody.
                            Marc

Comment

Ka ka kaa!

Comment

Hi all.

Eric from the UK here. Electronic Engineer by education, jack of all trades by inclination. Learning junkie - looks like a great forum for learning new stuff. Hope to occasionally be able to give back with a useful observation every now and again

Comment

Greetings everyone!
                                  My name is Johnny , i m from Romania.
                                  I m 24 year old, i work as back office agent - client adviser for a telecomunication company.
                                  Repairing things is one of my hobbies, not just electronics.
                                  I joined this community searching for infos regarding my laptop asus x550cc's motherboard who does not start.
                                  I m very happy to be here and i wish you a very good time here aswell.

All the best thoughts,
                                  Johnny.

Comment

Hello from Sweden

My name is Daniel. I have always been into Electronics from an early age, I
                                    have been repairing all sorts of Electronics.

Kindest regards to all!

Daniel

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello from Canada. Are there a lot of trumpists in here?

Comment

Working...
                                          X