Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hi am frank and i am looking to learn

Comment

Hi everyone.

I'm new here and just started fixing tv's

Comment

Hi, My name is Ken. I'm from Prince George, BC, Canada. What an amazing forum you have here. I have learned a lot from just a few days spent reading the forums.

Comment

Hello! My name is Vincent, and I'm totally new to this site, so please pardon me if I stumble a bit here...

I'm a former electronics engineer (mainly RF; some digital); now I'm a writer/photographer. I still dabble in electronics to maintain my own equipment,, and some for friends. This site looks informative and useful, and I'm pleased to have been able to join.

Best,

Vincent Andrunas

Comment

P.S. Sorry--forgot to mention my location in my intro message (posted a few minutes ago). I'm in San Diego, California, USA.

Vincent Andrunas

Comment

Best Regards, I'm glad I signed up for the forum.

Comment

Hey guys! Just found this awesome community and you've already sent me on my way to (maybe) fixing a laptop I thought might be completely bricked .

Comment

hi im didot..nice to meet all..im from malaysia..

Comment

Hi.
                    I'm tida, an average tech user.
                    Joined this forum because I want to try fixing my own TV, felt so wrong to just throw away.

Comment

Hello my name is Daniel thank you for accepting my request I am not the most capaitado but if I can help something here I will be to order good day to all

Comment

Yeah came here to fix my dell 2408wfpb

Comment

Hi i am kelly, am into laptop, desktop, printer mobile phone hardware and software maintenance. I stumbled into this site when am looking for a complete schematic for my dead hp elitebook 2530p . I will be happy if anyone here can assist me with it, or even guid me through on the posible cause. I will be glad to also share my knowledge with us in this forum. Thanks

Comment

Hello everyone

Comment

acer e5-411 zqm power explode. I never imagined that I will power it up but now to charger I only bypass the power directly to the battery and I would like to restore it to the original circuit can you please send me any schematic diagram thank you.

Comment

Hello!

Joining because busy getting an HP EliteBook 8760w back onto its feet.

This may need a new MotherBoard, and that may in turn may need that to be branded/tattooed with existing machine's details.

Many years ago I was an HP Dealer, but that all lapsed a long time ago, so like many I am having to obtain advice and/or HP DMI Tools from the web, and excellent Forums such as this one.

Comment

Hello!!

Comment

Newbie here. Came to fix my 2408wfpb as well I'm an electronics engineer by profession and hope to learn from you guys.

Comment

thank you badcaps,, have a good day to all..

Comment

I'm Heinrich and started with a TI99/4 (I guess nobody cares). Trying to fix an old MacBook Pro which died with a little over voltage by a lightning bolt.

Comment

Hello guys, i'm Nikola, i'm here to gather some knowledge, for starters, how to diagnose my ageing Samsung SyncMaster T220.

Comment

Working...
                                          X