Need Schematic Toshiba Satellite P55 VGST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Schematic Toshiba Satellite P55 VGST

Hey guys I need Schematic for Toshiba Satellite P55 board VGST / VGSTG MB Rev 2.1. Friend of mine changed the screen without removing battery and one of the resistors next to LVDS cable is fried and there is no backlight. Thanks

Re: Need Schematic Toshiba Satellite P55 VGST

Originally posted by SuperAman View Post
    Hey guys I need Schematic for Toshiba Satellite P55 board VGST / VGSTG MB Rev 2.1. Friend of mine changed the screen without removing battery and one of the resistors next to LVDS cable is fried and there is no backlight. Thanks
    just a suggestion. if you have collection of toshiba satellite schematics try to compare it to your board some different models are exactly the same from LVDS connection to the LCD. hope this helps.
    Never stop LEARNING because life never stops TEACHING!

Comment

Originally posted by Duranitron View Post
      just a suggestion. if you have collection of toshiba satellite schematics try to compare it to your board some different models are exactly the same from LVDS connection to the LCD. hope this helps.
      So you're saying the resistor from another Toshiba board would have the same value?

Comment

just compare the board the LVDS pins and parts placements, if its exactly the same to your board likely its the same value.. just remove first the battery and power before repair. just be sure that the LCD replacement is the same value, product #like the original lcd or else it will not work or the resistor that burns will likely burn again.

Comment

Originally posted by Duranitron View Post
          just compare the board the LVDS pins and parts placements, if its exactly the same to your board likely its the same value.. just remove first the battery and power before repair. just be sure that the LCD replacement is the same value, product #like the original lcd or else it will not work or the resistor that burns will likely burn again.
          I replaced with another resistor similar in size but no display still. I will swap out the screen with another one and see if it works. I need to find a 30 pin LED screen, all the ones I have are 40 pins.

Comment

do you have video when connected to vga or hdmi cables? check it first. make sure the problem is still in the LCD not in the vdeo ic.

Comment

I have boardview file

Comment

Working...
              X