Samsung UN65HU7250 T-CON voltages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung UN65HU7250 T-CON voltages?

Hello all, I have a 65" Samsung that has backlights and sound, but no picture. I recently purchased a used t-con board off ebay, and it didnt help. I have over 12 volts on both fuses on the tcon board, and the old board didnt have much of anything on the test points going to the panel. New board has a couple of the panel side points with 3 volts, but almost all the rest have less than half a volt.
    From what research Ive done I think its supposed to have more than that? Could it be something from the main board thats not getting through?
    I took a video of the tests, thanks for your help!

https://youtu.be/83Z-s9aAf5I

Re: Samsung UN65HU7250 T-CON voltages?

WAIT UNTIL GET MANUAL APPEARS!!!!!

Comment

Thanks for that, I learned a lot from it. I still have no idea what the voltages on a good t-con board would be, that manual didnt give them to me. I am pretty convinced that I just got a bad board from ebay.

Comment

I think you need to verify voltages that are printed on the boards (usually around the connectors) to what they are supposed to be versus what they especially with respects to the main board and power supply. Note: that voltages at the tcon may not "be there" because the main has shut down the system for some reason.... depending on what that pin represents.

As a side test, you can try unplugging the tcon to panel cables on one side (one or two since it appears to have 4) and turn on the set and see what the result is. Do the same test, with the other side and see the result. Depending on the result, you can go from there hopefully.

Comment

I have a similar model but my tv is a UN60HU8500 SAME PROBLEM... can you please contact me ASAP??

Comment

https://cdn.badcaps-static.com/pdfs/...e27f7a8ad9.pdf

Comment

Please contact me i have almost the same model

Comment

tomstr what do you say? We are here for free, we can't do service for just a single person! The help is done here and stop (unless you pay for a consult). To steve, have you tried TP voltages with panel disconected or half disconnected?

Comment

Well, I have done the disconnecting the board on half of it trick, but I havent been able to get any picture on either side. Not real sure what TP voltage means, thanks

Comment

Ha, nvmd I will try to test voltages with it half unplugged.

Comment

Originally posted by Davi.p View Post
                      tomstr what do you say? We are here for free, we can't do service for just a single person! The help is done here and stop (unless you pay for a consult). To steve, have you tried TP voltages with panel disconected or half disconnected?
                      I'm not sure what your asking? I did not ask for help!! I am only trying too see if we have the same problem? So you may want to explain?

Comment

Ok voltage is same plugged into the panel or not.

Comment

I'm sorry tomstr, my english not good, when you say "YOU" i understand ALL US.. but you refer only to the OP, now i know...
                          to steve: that is not the way of testing a tcon, the most important thing is that Panel and master ICs are correctly power supplied.
                          then if you want you can test in volt all the capacitors except the very very little ones, then report here the tensions, do not tell where you tested and don't repeat tensions if them are near equal. Test both sides.
                          Last edited by Davi.p; 01-07-2018, 08:01 PM.

Comment

I am not sure how to test to see if the panel is correctly power supplied, I thought that is what I was doing in the video? Also, I am not sure what the voltages should be on the test points. Videos of other tcon boards have more than 1 volt on those test points, mine has about a half of a volt. I'm confused.

Comment

If you have testpoints with name at side, write them here and the V reading..

Comment

Ok, one more question before I do that, when the tv is on, should there be power at the coils? I dont get anything on any of them.

Comment

Yes the inductors have to be at a certain voltage, If the board is someway "disabled" you have to read 12v at least on the coil that make voltage boost. If so tell us the tcon marking so i search for a picture, so i point you which is the multi pwm genereator chip.

Comment

Working...
                                  X